What did we think of TEEN MOM 2?

It is even written in their custody agreement that Jo gets him every Fathers Day.

I know right, that scene where Javi told her to fight harder for Isaac to go on vacation with them etc. and she said she would choose her fights I thought there is no fight here she has to follow the agreement. Think she or someone said she wouldn't want to give him up on Mother's day.

I'm watching it now. Leah is high as a kite! Scary.

Why is Chelsea so opposed to Aubrey having a relationship with Paisley? They are half sisters??

I'm watching it now. Leah is high as a kite! Scary. Why is Chelsea so opposed to Aubrey having a relationship with paisley? They are half sisters??

I have a friend who is in her 50's. Her dad was divorced (this was back in the 50's when divorce was taboo) when he married her mom. Her mother insisted that she have a relationship with her older half-sister. They are still very close to this day. Chelsea needs to grow up and at least try for the girls to have a relationship.

I am so surprised that Janelle was actually not screaming at her mother or Nathan last night. Also liked what Barbara said to her about her being the Grandma and not his mother. She never once said she wouldn't give Jace back. She made good points about what she wanted to see happen before she let him go to them. And that she wanted Jace to be happy and not hate her.

Thought it was funny how Kal was mad at Joe about how he dressed Isaac and his hair cut , it was a brush cut at least that is all it was too me. Isaac said he didn't want to look like a girl....:rotfl: Kal puts a lot of necklaces and braclets on Lincoln that is is that a cultural thing , I do not no I never put jewellery on my babies maybe it something else. :confused3. I think she picks and chooses things to her liking.

I think Leah is still a train wreck , she told her parents one thing saying they had to go back to court if she misses appointments and Cory told his dad they were going back in a few weeks.:confused3

I couldn't quote but the necklace Lincoln was wearing is an amber teething necklace. It is like natural tylenol and relived pain from teething. We used it on our last baby and it helped so much and was the easiest teething we've had out of 5 kids.

Meh. What a lackluster finale. It wasn't even 90 minutes like their finales usually are.

I thought the same thing. Is this supposed to be it for these girls, besides the question and answer show, or will there be another season. I thought I had heard that this was the end, but then they didn't say 'series' finale, they said 'season' finale.

What about the original Teen Mom, anybody know when that is supposed to come back?

I couldn't quote but the necklace Lincoln was wearing is an amber teething necklace. It is like natural tylenol and relived pain from teething. We used it on our last baby and it helped so much and was the easiest teething we've had out of 5 kids.

Never heard of them. Interesting.

There is a Dr Drew special next Wed. not sure if it is two parts or not.

Never heard of them. Interesting.

There is a Dr Drew special next Wed. not sure if it is two parts or not.

My DirectTV is recording 2 more episodes. Finale was eh.

Barbara broke me heart as she told Janelle how proud she was of her. I agree, Janelle has come a long way.

Kail and Jo - that was drama for tv. He misunderstood a text, end of story. Her kids are so adorable.

Chelsea's right, no boys. She made a bad choice with the first one. lol

Leah - glad to see she took Miranda to the drs apt and good to see the wheelchair. Corey seems like a good guy who wants to do the right thing.

Dr Drew's check in will be interesting.

My DirectTV is recording 2 more episodes. Finale was eh.

Barbara broke me heart as she told Janelle how proud she was of her. I agree, Janelle has come a long way.

Kail and Jo - that was drama for tv. He misunderstood a text, end of story. Her kids are so adorable.

Chelsea's right, no boys. She made a bad choice with the first one. lol

Leah - glad to see she took Miranda to the drs apt and good to see the wheelchair. Corey seems like a good guy who wants to do the right thing.

Dr Drew's check in will be interesting.

I haven't watched the finale yet, but I think Leah "leans" on the neediness of Alli way too much because, IMO, it will make her (Leah's) life easier. I don't think Corey is in denial about Alli's diagnosis and prognosis, I just think he wants to push her to be as independent as possible and not become totally dependent on wheelchairs, etc.

My neighbor has a child that is blind. She's the same age as my DD. They push her to the max. Madison can do most things on her own. In fact, it took my DD forever to learn to ride a bike, yet there goes Maddie down the street on hers, following behind her dad. It's amazing!

Ours messed up too. It's on again on Saturday...we set it to record again!

Do you happen to know what the title of the show is, I show a couple on Saturday. Strange how so many of our DVR's didn't record it.

Just watched the finale from last week tonight. I read on another site that Jo railroaded Kailyn with that racial thing. He went behind her back to the producers and showed up with the camera crew and she had no clue that he set her up. I mean he didn't make her say what she did, but he definitely went behind her back.

I think Chelsea has been too generous to Adam and his family. There is NO way I would give Aubree up every other weekend to his parents. Especially when they are not following the agreement. His parents are supposed to have her, but he takes her and drives with her. Plus they keep things from her, like the fact that he was in JAIL and the whole letting her ride a dirt bike without a helmet and her getting hurt. I'm not saying they shouldn't get to see her at all (its not his parents fault he's a jerk) but they can't be trusted and they still get her every other weekend? Seems rather generous to me. Chelsea is a pretty girl, but do you think she could fix her self up more often? lol. Shes always in sweats and her hair is in a messy bun. They know when they are filming, so if it were me I'd try to look my best!

Is it just me, or has every time Jenelle has been on the screen since the baby was born, Nathan was taking care of the baby? For the footage they show, it makes it look like he is doing all the work. She has come a long way but I can see why Barbara is concerned. What if he goes to live with them, and then they start picking up old habits? I think that would be harder on Jace to have to keep moving back and forth especially if it means moving schools too. I think transitioning him over a year is a good idea. That gives Nathan time to get his act cleaned up too.

I watched the special tonight:

Seriousky Chelsea, buy a toy instead of playing with Adam.

Amber: I wish she woukd stop wwaring the fake eyelashes because she has pretty eyes.

Tyler,I just adore him.

I watched the special tonight:

Seriousky Chelsea, buy a toy instead of playing with Adam.

Amber: I wish she woukd stop wwaring the fake eyelashes because she has pretty eyes.

Tyler,I just adore him.

I watched too. Chelsea OMG. What is it about Adam? or maybe I don't want to know. :rolleyes2
Amber still looks drugged up but I think pp is right, it's those eyelashes.

That whole show seemed awkward. The girls all seemed very uncomfortable or something. I still love Bentley - his accent is so darn cute. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter