What did we think of TEEN MOM 2?

I only caught the end of the show last night. All the original moms/kids look so old! wow! I couldn't believe how big Bentely is!

Good to see all those girls doing so well. It was funny when Amber said she'd never filmed sober before! wow!

I watched too. Chelsea OMG. What is it about Adam? or maybe I don't want to know. :rolleyes2
Amber still looks drugged up but I think pp is right, it's those eyelashes.

That whole show seemed awkward. The girls all seemed very uncomfortable or something. I still love Bentley - his accent is so darn cute. ;)

I don't know who the host of the show was. But, she was awkward too - the way she was sitting for the whole show with her back kinda to the Teen Mom 2 girls. That bugged the heck out of me.

I think there is another special this week with Dr. Drew and the Teen Mom 2 girls.

Just finished watching the special... The host was a disaster. How about calling out some of these teen moms for the ridiculous decisions they've made instead of patting each other on the back for "making a difference"?

I still cannot stand Jenelle.

That show was a nightmare. Interviewing people on the street about their "favorite" teen mom? If those women aren't examples of "what not to do," then no one is. Hey Teem Mom's! People watch you for the train-wreck factor.

I would rather see what happened to the 16 and pregnant girls who didn't go on to get shows. What are their lives like? Are they working crap jobs, on welfare, doing great?

I wasn't impressed with the special either. It was really strange and awkward, like no one wanted to talk an didn't have a lot to say when they did talk. And the audience questions weren't anything exciting either.

Catelyn looks good and all, it's nice that she and Tyler are still together, but I still question is lack of committment in terms of marrying that girl. He always has an excuse not to actually marry her.

Amber...that girl needs to lay off the falsies! You can't even SEE her eyes!! She seems to be doing well, but as will most addicts, only time will tell.

Maci looks soooo thin!! And seems to be doing well too.

Jenelle...she looked great! And even though she is doing better, I feel like she still has a lot of growing up to do.

Leah...oh Leah. She has been given a lot to handle having twins at such a young age AND having one with challenges too.

Chelsea...she is doing well but I think having her dad there to help her a lot has been a big factor in her growth. If only she would just get over Adam!

Kail seemed very quiet, not much to say.

Anyone watch the check-up with Dr Drew????
Focused mostly on Chelsea and Leah -

The focus will be on Kailyn and Jenelle next week.

I think they need a new host, Drew is way too soft. He didn't address Leah's supposed drug abuse. He didn't address the brain injuries that could've happened without a helmet on Aubree. He says that Ali's therapy is not really important? He doesn't ask why Leah and Jeremy talk so freely (bashing Corey) in front of the girls? He doesn't ask why Chelsea is so "addicted" to Adam? I could go on.

Or is this stuff only I'm interested in? lol

I think they need a new host, Drew is way too soft. He didn't address Leah's supposed drug abuse. He didn't address the brain injuries that could've happened without a helmet on Aubree. He says that Ali's therapy is not really important? He doesn't ask why Leah and Jeremy talk so freely (bashing Corey) in front of the girls? He doesn't ask why Chelsea is so "addicted" to Adam? I could go on.

I also think Dr. Drew is just creepy. It was weird how he kept prying Chelsea asking her when was the last time she hooked up with Adam. Good for her for saying shes not discussing that, even though she is an idiot for continuing to hook up with him!

Probably because it's in some contract what the girls will and won't discuss. And Chelsea's a freaking idiot not to mention hypocritical. How are you going to bust on his girlfriends on camera while you're still hooking up with him yourself? Walk away!

I found it funny that on the Catch Up she was saying it had been a long time since she and Adam hooked up when two nights before on Ask The Moms she said it was a couple of months ago.

I agree with all of that. I was waiting for Dr Drew to ask something that was relevant. And no one on the show thought it was AWFUL that Chelsea hooked up with Adam a few months ago?! That girl is an idiot~ And what was that BS about how physical therapy is not really important? My pt friend would have a field day with that guy! She often makes a bigger difference in people's lives than their doctors!!! Hell, PT helped me immensely, without it I'd still be in pain. These "after" shows are too scripted and nice, imho.

Boy all the body language last night on the show. No one really sat close to anyone last night.

Sad to see Vee and Joe not together after they finally got Kal to accept them. Thought it was funny when Javi said everything was good and in the next sentence said they had a huge fight two weeks ago.

I felt so sad for Barbra ,she knows what is right to do but will be very hard to do it. Poor Jace is in the middle.

I thought it was funny too when Javi said that about the fight.

Just like I thought it was funny when Nathan said he was not drinking the night of his arrest then two sentences later said he had a few drinks.

I felt so sad for Barbra ,she knows what is right to do but will be very hard to do it. Poor Jace is in the middle.

I for one hope that she keeps custody. I don't think she's a stellar parent, but handing over that boy to two addicts is not a good idea either. Nathan is a hot head. Jace is not going to thrive under his roof. Doesn't that boy have an aunt or uncle that is normal (well, relatively!) who could take over custody?

Leah's hubby BLASTS her on twitter today saying he caught her cheating, calling her names , claiming he is filing for divorce TODAY and saying he will not " cover" for her anymore.... Wow, anyone not see this comming?? That girl has issues.

Leah's hubby BLASTS her on twitter today saying he caught her cheating, calling her names , claiming he is filing for divorce TODAY and saying he will not " cover" for her anymore.... Wow, anyone not see this comming?? That girl has issues.

Not at all surprised. And supposedly it's the same guy she cheated on Corey with.

Wow really?!?! She is hopeless!!!!

Nothing can ever really be deleted, screen shots all over the net... If he did see a atty they prob told him to take them down right away.. I am sure they will come out saying " he was hacked" blah blah..this kind of trashy behavior will keep on with all of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter