What did we think of TEEN MOM 2?

AnAmericanInDisney said:
She's sober now? So, she was overdoing it on the anxiety meds- on tv. She drove those kids around while she was high. I think Corey might just have a case, but I don't think he really wants full custody. I don't think Jeremy will stay with a wife with a habit, either. He seems too level-headed.

I've been through a nasty custody case and he dosent really have a case just o that. My ex drove drunk with my son in the car twice and the second time he was pulled over. The cops called me and I picked up my son. I called my lawyer and went back to court. The judge ordered that he have someone else in the car when he drives my Son. That was it , no reduction in time, nothing. And usually in cases like this your lawyer will suggest going for full custody. It gives a way to meet in the middle.

I've been through a nasty custody case and he dosent really have a case just o that. My ex drove drunk with my son in the car twice and the second time he was pulled over. The cops called me and I picked up my son. I called my lawyer and went back to court. The judge ordered that he have someone else in the car when he drives my Son. That was it , no reduction in time, nothing. And usually in cases like this your lawyer will suggest going for full custody. It gives a way to meet in the middle.

Good points. This is a little different, because it's in the public eye, but Leah has been the main caregiver and she had legitimate stress because of the medical stuff. She was a mess, though. Wonder if she went to rehab.

So sad about Leah and Corey. I wonder why he freaked when she said she wanted child support in full? You make kids, ya gotta pay for them! I think Leah is a spender though so maybe Corey feels the support won't get to the girls care. It sounds like he was ordered to pay a percentage of medical too and personally I know how difficult that is to get paid when it is not garnished. And with Kailyn, I believe there was a crew member in the car both times. They had camera angles from that direction is why I thought that.

I think he was a bit annoyed because, having been married, he probably knows the amount of money that Leah makes from the show and at least has an idea of what Jeremy makes. I think he thinks he's doing what they agreed on and obviously Leah doesn't, so he was probably pretty surprised.

I'd be interested to see how much he gets ordered to pay considering her income from the show, since I don't really know how that works. Here at least with shared custody, they essentially balance out the incomes.

Please tell me I did not actually see Kailyn leave Lincoln in the car alone when getting Isaac from school and then leaving both in the car when she picked up Javi at the airport.

I thought the same thing about her leaving Lincoln in the car when picking up Isaac from school. Then I thought there must have been someone else in the car because of the camera angle.

I agree, to an outsider it seems a little odd that she'd get child support while she's married to someone else, has another kid with him, and he makes decent money. ?? Idk the rules though

Barb cracks me up!! Poor Jace - he's destined to be the naughty kid

Please tell me I did not actually see Kailyn leave Lincoln in the car alone when getting Isaac from school and then leaving both in the car when she picked up Javi at the airport.

She said on Twitter last night while the show was on that there was a camera crew with the kids and she didn't leave them alone by themselves.

I agree, to an outsider it seems a little odd that she'd get child support while she's married to someone else, has another kid with him, and he makes decent money. ?? Idk the rules though Barb cracks me up!! Poor Jace - he's destined to be the naughty kid

I don't think Jeremy's money is used to calculate that. Just the two parents.

I agree, to an outsider it seems a little odd that she'd get child support while she's married to someone else, has another kid with him, and he makes decent money. ?? Idk the rules though

I get so annoyed when Jenelle says that Jace doesn't act that way when he's at her house. Really, ace? Is that supposed to be impressive? My daughter is better behaved when she visits my parents or in-laws than when she is at my house, too. My sister-in-law says that her daughter is better behaved when she is with my husband and me than with her own parents. Come to think of it, when I was a kid, I didn't lash out when I was at other people's homes, either. I get that she is trying to tell Barbara that Jace acts up when he is at her (barbara's) house rather than at Jenelle's due to how Jenelle listens to him or whatever, but I think it has more to do with the fact that it isn't his home and kids are more likely to be on a better behavior when they are around people other than their parents (and he thinks of Barbara as more of a mother than Jenelle). Heck, the kid is also probably worried that if he isn't perfect, Jenelle will disappear for months at a time again.

I only saw at the airport where she got out, walked a few feet, and hugged Javi. She didn't leave them. I can't tell you how many times I did that when the kids were little. What's the danger?

The danger is someone hopping in your car and driving off either knowing or not knowing the children are back there.

She said on Twitter last night while the show was on that there was a camera crew with the kids and she didn't leave them alone by themselves.

That's good to know but I hope she doesn't get too used to it, the cameramen/women aren't going to be around forever.

So, she had help with the kids. She is always saying how hard it is being alone and having to take care of the kids by herself. What would she have done if the camera crew wasn't there?

Does Barbara have custody of the other grandson also? He has been there every time they film at her house.

She's sober now? So, she was overdoing it on the anxiety meds- on tv. She drove those kids around while she was high. I think Corey might just have a case, but I don't think he really wants full custody. I don't think Jeremy will stay with a wife with a habit, either. He seems too level-headed.

I don't think she was "overdoing" it with her meds. She was on a brand new med for her anxiety, personally and professionally ( I am a nurse), I know it takes a few weeks for your body to adjust. Also I'm pretty sure she called the doctor and her reduced her dose? Everyones body metabolizes medications differently!

I don't remember her driving when she was "high" I remember her on the phone at w/ Ali doctor's office, but not driving.

That girl has a lot on her plate it's no wonder she is anxious!

Child support is based on Corey's income and he should pay way more then 200$ a month! Leah's husband's income doesn't matter ; in most states Leah's income wouldn't matter either!

Why is it odd that Leah would get child support? Unless you are thinking of alimony, you don't get that once you are re-married. A parent has a responsibility to help provide for their child until adulthood, no matter if the ex remarries, has more kids, whatever.

I don't think she was "overdoing" it with her meds. She was on a brand new med for her anxiety, personally and professionally ( I am a nurse), I know it takes a few weeks for your body to adjust. Also I'm pretty sure she called the doctor and her reduced her dose? Everyones body metabolizes medications differently!

I don't remember her driving when she was "high" I remember her on the phone at w/ Ali doctor's office, but not driving.

That girl has a lot on her plate it's no wonder she is anxious!

Child support is based on Corey's income and he should pay way more then 200$ a month! Leah's husband's income doesn't matter ; in most states Leah's income wouldn't matter either!

Her spokesperson in the article said she's "sober now." Their words, not mine. She was obviously taking too much of something. Like you, I just assumed it was too high a dose, not that she was taking too many. The "sober" reference seems to indicate otherwise.

How they calculate support is different in every state and even different county to county. Some take in consideration all people in a households income (that would be the spouses as well), some are changed due to time with the children (we have my step daughter 5050 but we still pay her mom the full amount that we did when we only had her every other weekend), there are so many factors.
Also I am sure he is also getting paid by the show, I'm sure Leah isn't the only one getting money from MTV.

Does Barbara have custody of the other grandson also? He has been there every time they film at her house.

This is the first season that Gabrielle has been there ALLOT.

In the past when Gabrielle was there, Jenelle's sister was also there with him.

Hmmm, I am guessing she is probably just watching him during the day.

This is the first season that Gabrielle has been there ALLOT.

In the past when Gabrielle was there, Jenelle's sister was also there with him.

Hmmm, I am guessing she is probably just watching him during the day.

I thought that too since she doesn't have him when she goes to visit Jenelle , she only has Jace.

Leah & Cory - I may have heard this wrong, but didn't one of them say something along the lines that they agreed on Cory paying less because he was carrying the girls on his insurance and then paying the OOP costs? I may be wrong on that. I hope for the girls sake they work things out without the court involvement. It will be so much easier for everyone in the long run. I can't stand how Leah and Jeremy talk such trash about Cory. She really is my least favorite on the show. She uses those girls and I hate it.

Where is her mom this season? We used to see her mom and step dad a lot and they are MIA?

Chelsea - I thought it was nice of Adam to comment on how he thinks Chels is a good mom. At least he recognizes that even though he's delusional in thinking he's a good dad? He's a fun dad, but that's different than being a good dad. Wonder what he thinks of Paisley's mom? Oh, and I wish Chels would put her feelings for Taylor aside and let Aubry and Paisley be sisters. It would be nice for them to have a bond IMO.

Kailyn - she reminds me of my sister in law in that everything is soooo hard and caring for 2 babies is sooooo hard. Javi's away a lot. Yep, that's military life (my brother is military). Suck it up buttercup. You knew what you were getting in to when you married him and had babies. Sensitive subject for me cause my SIL is always having pity parties and it gets soooo old. My DH is not military but travels A LOT, probably more than my brother, and so it's me taking care of it all. I do it. It's MY job at a SAHM. Does it get stressful, yes, but it works out.

Janelle - she's just a mess. I feel so sorry for her kids. Barbara is no better. Wonder what her life growing up was like? Vicious cycle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter