What Day? Please:)

JessicaR

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>
Which day would be best? We can go to Sea World friday aug 30th saturday aug 31st or Sunday Sep 1st. We may do 2 days if the crowds are high. I will have the orlando flex pass so we could go any days. We could even be there on Labor Day Monday . I was thinking monday may be crowded? Any one that can help me decide? Thanks a bunch:)

My guess is that it won't make much difference, especially since the heart of SeaWorld are the big arena shows.

And if you get to the shows 15 or 20 minutes early, you're sure to get a good seat. And at Clyde and Seamore getting there early is a must to see the GREAT pre-show entertainment.

If you're willing to arrive early, you should be able to beat the crowds for the few thrill rides (if they are on your list).

Go. Enjoy.

You won't need two days at Seaworld. It's definitely a one-day park.

Thanks Kelly and Barbruka....this will make planning a bit easier:)

We pretty much did everything in one day, with time to spare. I think it depends on how crowded it is.

I agree with Barry. It's a 1 and 1/2 day park if you want to see everything and spend some time feeding the dolphins and Sea lions.

It really doesn't matter what day you go. They have 2 thrill rides at the back of the park, and a simulator leading to the polar bear exhibit near the front.
Get there at 08:30am, they start to let people into the first part where you can grab a map and get past the photographers. Head to the left, you'll run into a rope. At 9am, they play the national anthem and then you can walk to the back and get walkon rides on JTA and Kraken. In the afternoon, these rides have a 1 hour wait, so do them first thing in the morning.
Now it's just a matter of seeing the shows, which is no problem if you get to each one 20 minutes before they start.
Go see the manatee exhibit, and then the 1st Dolphin show should be ready. After that, head to the Clyde and Seamore show. Get there 20 minutes before it starts, because the entire stadium fills up and they close it off. It's worth being there early to watch the mime, he's funny. Then you can head over to Shamu stadium and get a good seat.
For the polar bear exhibit, do the "by terrain" walk thru, because the simulator is one of those that makes you sick, and there is a line for it.
After you see a few shows, go to the Keywest area where you can feed the dolphins. 4 fish are $4, and you'll want to buy a few cups because they go fast. This is a good place to rest, have a drink, and watch the dolphins. After that, it's up to you on where to go next.

I had originally planned on a day and 1/2. We'll see how we do the first day and plan from there. I love Sea World but have not been in a couple years. This will be the kids first time so I want them to see it all. Thanks robvia! Printing that info out as we speak:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter