What clock does Disney use?

MycatlovesEeyore

Two WDW fanatics are now a family of 4 with a litt
Trying to book at 7 month window and every day we are seconds too late! We have been using 8 8am on cell phone..... Using home computer to book. Ugh!!!!! The tool says available then not

I'm sure it's a Rolex.

I have an atomic clock at home and it is a good 7 seconds ahead of our cell phones and computer. it is also ahead of Disney. Not sure by how much.

Don't use the availability tool. Get it started in the actual booking area, dates set and everything.
That's what I did this morning, everything as setup under online booking on my desktop. I had time.gov setup on my iPad and when it hit 8:00, I clicked continue and it went through.

Dump non-owner question: Is it possible that you're just trying to book days and resorts that got sold out starting at the 11 month window?

Or maybe they're using those terrible ihome clocks or whatever they're taking out of the rooms. The time's hardly ever accurate on those in my experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter