what can we do at BCV

june@imsarc.com

DIS Veteran
What can we do at BCVs if we decide not to go to the park? I know about the fabulous pool, but what else? Kids are 13, 9 and 5.

Thanks!

Fantasia Gardens is over near the Swan and Dolphin (so not too far from BC) and you can play miniature golf there. You could rent a boat from the YC marina. You can go shop over at the Boardwalk, or go eat over there. There is a candy store and bakery over there. You can rent a surrey bike at the BW. With three kids you will probably be in a one or two bedroom, so you could borrow a movie from the store at the BC and watch a movie in your villa.

BWV does have an advantage over BCV in this regard since they have the community center and those activities.

You might want to go over and check out the rec room at Boardwalk. My kids are you age and have spent a lot of time playing pin ball, ping pong, video games etc for free.

OKW also have ping pong, shuffle board and tennis courts right next to the pool which is nice if you want to lie by the pool.

Pool hopping also can be fun and checking out the other resorts.

Watching the fireworks from the poly resort beach is very nice. They have the lighted float parade there too.

You can go back to the Wilderness Ft. good buffet lunch/dinner and ride a pony (well the 5 yr old could) and see the work horses (that pull the carriages). They also have outside movies at night with a fire for roasting marshmellow, the characters are there too.

Have a great vacation.

Are there any good places to have a drink at or near the BCV without going into Epcot?

The workout room is nice, not as good as SSR but very nice.

You can watch fireworks from the bridge or your balcony. You can eat! Lots of places: cape May, BW.. You can rent boats. Kids can play video games. You can play in the sand.

tink_n_pooh said:
Are there any good places to have a drink at or near the BCV without going into Epcot?

ESPN and Big River Grille are good choices for that -- the Grille, I think, even has its own brewery.

There's also a nice room off the main lobby of the BW called the Belle Vue (I think) with some nice overstuffed chairs and a bar that's up and running in the evening.

You can eat ice cream at Beaches and Cream,relax on the swings on the beach,rent a boat at the marina. You'll have a blast! My niece and nephew enjoyed the game room at BCV.

tink_n_pooh said:

The Yacht Club has a bar that is a quiet place to have an evening drink, but its not a 'hoppin' bar by any means. Hurricane Hannas has drinks by the pool, but they close in the early evening. We own at BCV, but do spend alot of evening time at BW. The walk back helps to justify the extra calories!! Also, if children's ages and babysitting permit, you MUST try Jellyrolls :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter