What are your weird eating habbits?

I put the slice of cheese on the top, not on the bottom of whatever. When you bite down on whatever you're eating the cheese just taste better being on top versus on the bottom.

I don't eat pickles, mushrooms or eggplant.

I need lots of ice, I like my drinks frigid.

I usually pick my meal within 2 minutes of looking at the menu. I usually wait for everyone else.

I won’t eat anything on a wooden stick.

I have to eat all of one thing before moving onto the next and I eat my plate from my most favorite to least favorite. Typically it’s vegetable, starch and then meat.
Ha, I am exactly opposite and exactly like you. I eat my plate from least favorite to most favorite and it's the same order, vegetable, starch, then meat. I can't imagine a vegetable being a favorite. It's a necessity, not a favorite, LOL.

Actually the vegetable just gets gobbled down as fast as possible to get them out of the way of eating.

I used to eat ketchup sandwiches as a kid but now I don't. If I eat I have to eat my vegetables first, then the meat, and then the potatoes. I also eat from one side of my plate to the other which weirded out my boyfriends family when they first met me lol

Ha, I am exactly opposite and exactly like you. I eat my plate from least favorite to most favorite and it's the same order, vegetable, starch, then meat. I can't imagine a vegetable being a favorite. It's a necessity, not a favorite, LOL.

Actually the vegetable just gets gobbled down as fast as possible to get them out of the way of eating.

That's exactly what I thought!! I eat the veggies first to get rid of them and them eat my starch and meat together. Veggies are the least favourite. They are a necessary evil.

I won’t eat anything on a wooden stick.

I have to eat all of one thing before moving onto the next and I eat my plate from my most favorite to least favorite. Typically it’s vegetable, starch and then meat.

My DH does the opposite. He eats his food from least favorite to favorite. At least when I make something new, I can tell when he isn’t a big fan. Lol.

Oh, of course there's the area weird eating habits....

Was riding the bicycle across NY and at one restaurant for lunch, buddy says, "wonder if they'll think we're weird if we ask for french fries on our salad?" At the same moment the waitress was walking past, stopped and pointed at my menu, "The Pittsburgh Salad is here."

Also french fries and coleslaw on sandwiches. Not weird in a large radius around Pittsburgh here, but weird everywhere else.

I won't eat cottage cheese unless it has maple syrup on it. I also love raspberry jam on a lot of things, such as salami, beef roast, and cheese.

If I'm eating something with meat in it and find a piece of bone or skin, I'm done. There's no way I'm taking another bite.
Well, I do eat meat (skin also, on occasion) on the bone, but if I bite into a bone chip when I'm not expecting it, I'm done, also. Same thing with egg shells in egg salad sandwiches.

Well, I do eat meat (skin also, on occasion) on the bone, but if I bite into a bone chip when I'm not expecting it, I'm done, also. Same thing with egg shells in egg salad sandwiches.

Speaking of eggs, I only eat scrambled and I have to make them. I need to inspect each one after it's cracked for weird red splotches and white whatever those things are. :crazy2:

I can't eat the last bite of yogurt or bananas; it makes me gag.

OMG I hate the last bite of banana! I remember a looooooong time ago seeing a story about a banana spider hiding in the bottom of the banana and I haven't finished a banana since. I don't even like using the entire banana when smashing them for recipes, I'll leave that little piece, to block the spider. Our big dog loves bananas, he'll get a bite, but I'm leaving that piece inside lol!

I also don't like meat with skin or bones. I'll eat fried chicken breast from KFC, but I use a fork to pick as much off the bone as I can, but seeing the bone grosses me out. One of my younger sisters used to eat drumsticks when we were kids and she'd clean the bones and almost always choke on the gristle, that might be where my fear used to come from.

When I was a teenager, I would skin my steaks. I hated charbroiled meats, they tasted burnt to me. If I was allowed to order a steak in a restaurant, I would cut the outside off. My parents would get so mad at me, telling me I was cutting off the best part. I agree now! DD16 skins her meatloaf. I top ours with BBQ sauce and it gets nice and crunchy and she hates it. Speaking of DD, she has always liked hot dogs, but she used to dislike eating them on a bun. So she would cut them up, lay them flat, and put a little dollop of sweet relish and a swirl of mustard on every little piece. It always cracked me up. Reminds me of another thing I did when I was a teen - there was a restaurant my grandma always liked to go to, but I didn't really like their food so I'd just order salad bar. I would always make cucumber pizzas - slices of cucumber with French dressing and bacon bits on top. I'd ever so delicately eat each one, being sure not to spill any bacon bits.

I eat the outside of sandwiches and hamburgers first. I won't eat it from front to back.

When I make M&M cookies, I separate the colors and make each cookie with one color only.

OMG I hate the last bite of banana! I remember a looooooong time ago seeing a story about a banana spider hiding in the bottom of the banana and I haven't finished a banana since. I don't even like using the entire banana when smashing them for recipes, I'll leave that little piece, to block the spider. Our big dog loves bananas, he'll get a bite, but I'm leaving that piece inside lol!

I also don't like meat with skin or bones. I'll eat fried chicken breast from KFC, but I use a fork to pick as much off the bone as I can, but seeing the bone grosses me out. One of my younger sisters used to eat drumsticks when we were kids and she'd clean the bones and almost always choke on the gristle, that might be where my fear used to come from.

When I was a teenager, I would skin my steaks. I hated charbroiled meats, they tasted burnt to me. If I was allowed to order a steak in a restaurant, I would cut the outside off. My parents would get so mad at me, telling me I was cutting off the best part. I agree now! DD16 skins her meatloaf. I top ours with BBQ sauce and it gets nice and crunchy and she hates it. Speaking of DD, she has always liked hot dogs, but she used to dislike eating them on a bun. So she would cut them up, lay them flat, and put a little dollop of sweet relish and a swirl of mustard on every little piece. It always cracked me up. Reminds me of another thing I did when I was a teen - there was a restaurant my grandma always liked to go to, but I didn't really like their food so I'd just order salad bar. I would always make cucumber pizzas - slices of cucumber with French dressing and bacon bits on top. I'd ever so delicately eat each one, being sure not to spill any bacon bits.

OMG... Now I'll never eat that piece!

I don't eat pickles, mushrooms or eggplant.

I need lots of ice, I like my drinks frigid.

I usually pick my meal within 2 minutes of looking at the menu. I usually wait for everyone else.

I love really cold drinks to. I broke down last week and bought a stainless steel straw. (Which I do hate). But, drinking a really icy drink through stainless steel straw? Ahhh...now that is prob the coldest Coke I ever had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter