What are you looking forward to most on your next trip?

I'm looking forward to spending time alone in my hotel room, watching TV :rotfl:

But seriously, I don't have cable, and this is one of the first times I'll have a hotel room all to myself so I am pumped!

First kidless trip(not just at disney, ever). While I'll miss having our 9yo with us, I look forward to the opportunities it presents.
-More adventurous eating options.
-Checking out all the "boring" stuff.
-Eat and drink our way around world showcase(bonus that it's our first fall, and therefore food and wine trip)
-Staying at the Swan for the first time, been wanting to stay in that area
-Really enjoy Pandora at night
-Really slow down and enjoy the details at AK
-Just sitting down with a treat and people watching.
-Not criss crossing the parks to hit the next fast pass window, or waiting in long lines.
-Taking a mid day nap
-Easier fireworks and parade viewing when everyone is over 5 ft tall ;)
-Just strolling around world showcase
-Just strolling around Disney Springs
-No idea how few rides we'll go on, but loving that we won't be spending every minute in a ride line.
-Generally just spending time with my wife with no responsibilities what so ever.

It will be our first time to experience Christmas at WDW (arrival is late Nov. 2018). Can't wait!!
- MVMCP
- JBJB Dessert Party
- Candlelight Processional Dining Package
- Epcot Int'l Festival of the Holidays
- Toy Story Land

Last edited:

My next trip won't be until May 2020 and it will be a girls only trip with my sister, daughter, daughter in law and best friend. What I look forward to the most is sharing all my favorite things from my other trips. My girlfriend has never been. I am looking forward to Toy Story Midway Mania, Sci Fi Dine In, and eating in the castle which is what my friend is looking forward to the most.

I am looking forward to relaxing! This is my first stay at Boardwalk since a month or so after it opened, and I scored a boardwalk view. I also have ADRs at Cali Grill for dinner on a Hallowishes night and brunch another day. And Bon Voyage and Cape May breakfasts for the first time... I have been visiting multiple times a year since 1991 and I am trying to do new things this trip.

Not looking forward to the F&W crowds around World Showcase! I am happy I was able to register for the AP event there on 9/6. I miss the old days when you could walk around World Showcase and feel like you actually had some space. I don't like this moving from one festival to the next...

Staying at the Art of Animation for the first time.
Pandora.
Toy Story Land.
The Seven Dwarf's Mine Train.
Splash Mountain.
Peter Pan.
Enjoying each park and taking my time.
Swimming in the pool at Art of Animation.
Down time with my favorite - my husband of 33 years.

56 days left for me. Things have progressed nicely and I honestly can ask what am I NOT looking forward to on this trip?

First time staying at WL so looking forward to that.
Brunch at CG with MNSSHP that night.
EMH AK with Lunch at Tiffins next day. Monorail Pubcrawl that night with Dinner at CG
HS next morning where I'll tackle my fears and ride ToT for first time. LOVE coasters but something about ToT has kept me away.
Lunch that day at Wine Bar George and Dinner either at AP or Jiko.
Last day Marceline to Magic Tour. F&W booths for Lunch. Dinner that night at FF.

Sleep is overrated!

I am looking forward to visiting a few of the attractions that we wouldn't do together during our winter walks around Disney:

MK: BTMRR, Splash Mountain
AK: FoP
Epcot: TT

Trip update: Rope dropped the three parks. I got everything I wanted except Splash Mountain.

This was my second ride on FoP. Loved it even more this time!

Decided to postpone a visit to the Studios until the winter and used the day to volunteer at GKTW.

And, if you will permit a non Disney topic, I'll also spend a few hours volunteering at Give Kids the World Village.

Did two volunteer shifts at Give Kids the World Village.

Overall, a good trip. Very hot. My morning at Epcot was particularly hot. Bright sun, no breeze. Heavy rains every afternoon but that was OK as I was relaxing back at home by then.

I’m really looking forward to the Keys to the Kingdom tour I have booked. Third time is the charm. The last two years I have booked it I had to cancel. First was the Disney flu then Hurricane Irma.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts