What about Fastpass+?

Dear Patricia, Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort. We greatly value our Passholders and currently, the MyMagic®+ experience is in the test-and-adjust phase for Passholders. More information will be announced when MyMagic+ is ready to launch for Passholders. We anticipate MyMagic®+ will be available to all Walt Disney World Guests in the coming months. Please visit the Disney Parks blog and MyDisneyExperience.com for updates. Passholders will receive MagicBands they can use whenever they visit the Walt Disney World theme parks. If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us. Sincerely, Sumi Day WDW Online Communications PLEASE NOTE: All information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to your visit. Just received this from WDW...made me happy !!!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Dear Patricia, Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort. We greatly value our Passholders and currently, the MyMagic®+ experience is in the test-and-adjust phase for Passholders. More information will be announced when MyMagic+ is ready to launch for Passholders. We anticipate MyMagic®+ will be available to all Walt Disney World Guests in the coming months. Please visit the Disney Parks blog and MyDisneyExperience.com for updates. Passholders will receive MagicBands they can use whenever they visit the Walt Disney World theme parks. If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us. Sincerely, Sumi Day WDW Online Communications PLEASE NOTE: All information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to your visit. Just received this from WDW...made me happy !!!!

I also emailed them explaining what a disappointing experience I had at the beginning of October.
I also asked WHEN FP+ will/if it would be available to AP holders. I got a similar reply and it also said to check the AP section for the website. It's great that it will be available but WHEN is what I want to know!!
We are going for Christmas week and I dont have high expectations. :(

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter