We've Finished! Congratulations! (Post Your Name Here)

hers? HERS?!? :rotfl2: i might be offended, but that's not how i roll. :rotfl: haha. thanks for the laugh!! :thumbsup2

OMG! I am so stupid! :rotfl: :rotfl: My mistake, maybe I can do something to make up for it?? :)

I finished the "It's Easy Being Green Quest" a while ago and I finally finished
the Heart of Gold Quest after about 4 hours yesterday.. LOL

With so much crashing and a couple mini-game-re-doing and crashing yet
again, I finally finished. What a great feeling it is to finally finish something
that put you through so much trouble!

Woot!

:cheer2: Congrats to everyone else too!:cheer2:

Yay!! Finished the GOld quest just now.... both DH (Spacve_Grumpy) and me. Did Green quest yesterday!! Thanks to Happy-Guest for helping get through Big Thounder mountain though!! Then I remembered how to help DH when it was his turn!! Congrats to all!!! :cool1:

Yay!! Finished the GOld quest just now.... both DH (Spacve_Grumpy) and me. Did Green quest yesterday!! Thanks to Happy-Guest for helping get through Big Thounder mountain though!! Then I remembered how to help DH when it was his turn!! Congrats to all!!! :cool1:

i finished them all, also

finished both as well :)

Congrats! :)

Finished thanks to Bonogirl and child, who moves in mysterious ways! ;) You guys ROCK!

Glad to see that your all using team work :woohoo:

Yup....we for us (Space_Grumpy) it was team work....He did the games..I did the questions and with Happy Guest getting me through Big Thounder a few times we were able to get this quet down!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter