• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Westin Imagine

taliategan

DIS Veteran
Stayed here for 2 nights last week before our Disney Cruise. I obtained through Priceline as I was looking for a nice hotel in the Universal/SeaWorld area. Hotel is located on Universal Blvd. across from the North/South Convention Buildings. Other than the Convention Center, there is nothing within a short walking distance. The other hotels on Universal Blvd. are about a 1/2 mile north on Universal Blvd. The hotel is very nice. We were in a room with 2 queen beds over looking the pool on the 8th floor. The room had a large flat screen TV, refrigerator, kitchen utensils and dishes/bowls, and balcony. We did not use the hotel restaurant, bar, fitness center (which was in a building adjacent to the pool) or pool (weather was nice, but little to cool at nights to use the pool, although there was a hot tub by the pool). The TripAdvisor reviews were very good for this hotel, except for the mandatory valet parking. This must of recently changed as there is now self-parking allowed. There is no resort fee, but parking is $ 12 for self-parking and $ 20 for valet. All parking is in a parking garage adjacent to the hotel. There is also a charge for internet - I think it was either $ 12 or $ 13 for a 24 hour period. First floor of parking garage was reserved for valet and self-parking is on the other floors. The garage is not connected to the hotel, but there is an elevator in the garage. Hotel is about 2 miles from Universal (there is a shuttle provided to Universal, but not Disney or SeaWorld) and about 1-1/2 miles from SeaWorld. Very nice hotel, but you will most likely need a car to stay here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter