We're going to Williamsburg....

meeshi

<font color=green>Partial to finger toes<br><font
We leave tomorrow for a week in Williamsburg. When we made the reservations last fall I was so excited. Now, with this heat I'm kind of dreading it. Thank goodness there's a pool, I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time there.

I'm going to miss these boards while I'm gone. I think I may go through withdrawal. ;) I'm going to try to get as much Dissing in today between packing and cleaning.

Gosh! All of you cool folks visiting so close to me!! Now why couldn't you all have coordinated your vacations so we could have a dis meet? ;) Have fun in Williamsburg!! It is gorgeous and very interesting. Prepare for the heat like you would if you were in Orlando! Mister fans a must! Take a break mid day, LOTS of sunscreen and don't forget the bug spray...Virginia mosquitos are hungry little critters and there is a "West Nile" scare going on here now! There are lots of cool shade trees that you can sit under and sip a cool one and don't miss the restaurant right on Duke of Gloucster street called "The Trellis"!! They have a dessert there called "death by chocolate"...it's almost factual!!!;)

Have a safe trip, make lots of memories and have lots of fun. You really need to get yourself a laptop for these road trips, so you can visit the DIS at least once a day :) Hope the withdrawal isn't too painful for you ;)

We were there last summer. IMO, Busch Gardens is the next best thing to WDW. If you go, don't miss the Castle show in Ireland. You'll love it!

Have a safe and fun trip!! My brother and his family are there right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter