Welcome one and all!

BethC

DIS Veteran
Welcome to our new home!

Feel free to come in and sit a spell, I'm sure you're going to love it here!

Welcome everyone!!!

Glad to see you all made it over here. The new boards have some very cool features that I think everyone is really going to love. Enjoy yourselves!

Where'd everybody go? I only see three posts, Pete's, BethC's, and a question about Atlanta. Where is everybody -- or is it just me? Did I take a wrong turn? Am I lost in Transportation? HELP!!!!!!

Just Kidding!!!! :p

I'm sure I'll find everybody else eventually. In the meantime, I REALLY LIKE IT HERE...... :bounce:

LOL Minnieme! No wrong turn. Saturday mornings are usually pretty slow anyway, and I think it may take a few hours for everyone to wander over here. Never fear, though. As soon as everyone sees all these cool new features, I'm sure they'll be posting like crazy! :bounce:

i'm sorry for bringing up such an old thread, but it's really weird that i was born the day this post was made. :banana:

Exactly, dis_guy :D. 4,025,933/11,030=364.998459
Which is what I said: one out of every 365 beings born that year - 2001 - has the same birthday. The 1/365 is true of any non-leap year, actually, but we're talking about April 26, 2001.

It's unacceptable to begin a sentence with a digit, which is why my original response was written the way it was.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter