• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Welcome Home, Now Relax ~ Photopass Pics

The "Jazz Hands" one is a classic :rotfl2: You look a little like a mime doing the trapped in a box routine - I'd sell it as you getting into the impromtu performance vibe at HS :cool2:

The "Jazz Hands" one is a classic :rotfl2: You look a little like a mime doing the trapped in a box routine - I'd sell it as you getting into the impromtu performance vibe at HS :cool2:

:lmao: My own version of 'streetmosphere'. :thumbsup2

Great photos.
We did most of our PP ones a couple of times for the reasons already mentioned, but we also made a point of going back and having them taken at night as well. This worked really well in our PP album in that we had day time shots in front of the MK station, castle, Epcot and the Hat at the front of the album then the same shots taken at night at the back. It worked really well and we were really pleased with it.
I can see me spending the day trying to think of captions for your pics now. :thumbsup2

Great photos.
We did most of our PP ones a couple of times for the reasons already mentioned, but we also made a point of going back and having them taken at night as well. This worked really well in our PP album in that we had day time shots in front of the MK station, castle, Epcot and the Hat at the front of the album then the same shots taken at night at the back. It worked really well and we were really pleased with it.
I can see me spending the day trying to think of captions for your pics now. :thumbsup2

We've never had PP pictures taken at night, I must get some done next time we are there.

Great photos David.

My personal favourite :thumbsup2
Image286.jpg

:drinking1 have yu seen ma bird :drinking1 Oh come on I've only had a little sniffter :duck:

Yep, I'm loving the jazz hands one too! Great photos, thanks for sharing.

Laur's xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter