Image296.jpg

Image382.jpg

and some of the worst

Image009.jpg

Wake him up somebody

Image286.jpg

How many has he had?

Image310.jpg

The instruction was "Look scared", I seem to have interpreted it as "Jazz hands" :sad2:

Great pics David, the 'outtakes' are brilliant :rotfl: I got told to look scared for the TOT pic aswell and the bf was supposed to look scary but he was holding a water bottle so it was more like I WILL HYDRATE YOU!! :laughing:

There is no way on this earth i would show anyone my worst photos - you are very brave:rotfl2:

Or very stupid. ;) I was just saying to Dad I thought it would make a change from the usual 'Here's the best pics' and, if nothing else, it gives people a laugh. :goodvibes

Great pics david, love the "I'm not scared I think I'll sing instead" one :rotfl2:

Thanks Gaynor. :goodvibes

If anyone else has any alternative captions please feel free to post them. :thumbsup2

What fantastic pics :thumbsup2,Dad looks like he's had one too many whisky+ginger's :lmao:.
We done the 'look scared' outside TOT,but can you believe we still have'nt viewed our pics yet,we are hoping to look tomorrow.
How many pics did you end up getting?,how many cd's did you get+did you have to pay any customs?.Thanks David.x.

excellent photo's David , i love the borders that you have added.

Thanks Andrea. I actually added at least 7 borders to each photo, and more to some others, so I wouldn't have to decide which ones looked best. :blush:

What fantastic pics :thumbsup2,Dad looks like he's had one too many whisky+ginger's :lmao:.
We done the 'look scared' outside TOT,but can you believe we still have'nt viewed our pics yet,we are hoping to look tomorrow.
How many pics did you end up getting?,how many cd's did you get+did you have to pay any customs?.Thanks David.x.

:rotfl: He hadn't actually had any!

We only had 45 pictures taken but with all the borders I added it came out as 398, all on one CD. I ordered it on the Sunday and it came by FedEx on the Wednesday morning, no Customs charges.

:rotfl: He hadn't actually had any!

We only had 45 pictures taken but with all the borders I added it came out as 398, all on one CD. I ordered it on the Sunday and it came by FedEx on the Wednesday morning, no Customs charges.

Wow that's quick service :thumbsup2,i have a feeling we have quite alot-i jumped at every oppurtunity of using my card.I know some are doubles,as in when we went back to a park we had already been to we had the same poses done again-but that does'nt matter.x.

Wow that's quick service :thumbsup2,i have a feeling we have quite alot-i jumped at every oppurtunity of using my card.I know some are doubles,as in when we went back to a park we had already been to we had the same poses done again-but that does'nt matter.x.

That's what I avoided doing and wish I hadn't now as my eyes are closed in a lot of ours. The one I have posted in the 'outtakes' is the best of the worst. :sad2:

Never mind, there's always next time.

That's what I avoided doing and wish I hadn't now as my eyes are closed in a lot of ours. The one I have posted in the 'outtakes' is the best of the worst. :sad2:

Never mind, there's always next time.

I had to make sure we got lots of doubles as Emily is a nightmare for having her picture done-just as you're about to take the pic she moves,looks away etc.. :rotfl2: she is a nightmare.I am suprised at how well our TRex pics came out :thumbsup2.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter