Weird-Odd-Strange-Disturbing Photo Thread...

Does my vote count? We loved how the mousekeeper set-up the animals around the room everyday.

YES! It is the CR! You win more photos:

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

I love all your photos w/the stuffed animals! I think it would be great to have mousekeepers like this! While looking at them all I was thinking, wow I wish ours had been like this on our last 2 trips! lol

Found this towel animal on my bed at POR:

Picture235.jpg

OMG! If I came into my room and saw this on my bed, I would have run back out into the hall screaming! :scared1: How clever! Our mousekeeper did something similar to this back on our trip to the WL...I'll have to see if I can dig it up.

Ok, here's mine. We walked in from a long hot day at MK, and this was laying on my bed at the WL: I froze for a moment, but this is not as scary as the mummified version a few posts back!

WDW2007-Christmas2007058.jpg

Thanks so much for the HILARIOUS pics!!! I haven't laughed this hard in ages! :lmao: I don't know what's funnier, the bunny on the toilet or the bunny getting a manicure! LOVE IT!!

The Mummy in the bed is funny now, but I was on a girls cruise a few years back and our housekeeper did something similar to this, it was made to look like a man and it was in the corner of our dark room when we returned from a club one night. We ran out of the room screaming and security came to check our room- needless to say, we were extremely embarrassed when the lights were switched on, and needless to say that we got SMALL silly little towel animals on our beds for the rest of the cruise.

I have to ask - how in the world did they do that mummy???? Are there more towels under it?? It is soooo creepy looking!! I think I would flip out if I saw that one! It is so real looking that at first I thought someone did that for fun & took a pic, but now that others are saying they got one also - I really hope I don't get one!!

Clown or the Boy...hmmm. I don't think I would want to see any of them at night:rotfl2:

Both are creepy... but I do have a thing about clowns. I think it stems from watching Poltergiest(sp) too much as a kid.:confused3

That is the reason I hate clowns!!! That part in Poltergiest scared the crap out of me!!!

Well that clown and Pennywise!! My husband tried to make me watch It a few years ago, I made him turn it off!! I love Stephan King, I have read all of the things he has written except IT. Never will either!

Wow!!! such a cool thread, absolutely love the pics...even choked on a little coffee while laughing :lmao: . That mummy pic...OMG!! I would've run down the hall for my life :rotfl: Please keep em going

Jen

I'm pretty sure the "mummy" is one of the people in her travel party joking around, but I could be wrong :confused3

Thanks so much for the HILARIOUS pics!!! I haven't laughed this hard in ages! :lmao: I don't know what's funnier, the bunny on the toilet or the bunny getting a manicure! LOVE IT!!

You're welcome. "Mr. Bunny" really got around...

I love all your photos w/the stuffed animals! I think it would be great to have mousekeepers like this! While looking at them all I was thinking, wow I wish ours had been like this on our last 2 trips! lol

She was quite clever AND she actually cleaned the room, too.

Awwwww.....these are SO cute! You must have had the most magical, awesome-est mousekeeper ever! :wizard:

June

She was our best mousekeeper to date. We always looked forward to coming back to the room and seeing what the critters had been up to.

Found a few more:

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

I'm pretty sure the "mummy" is one of the people in her travel party joking around, but I could be wrong :confused3

Definitely. The proportions and where the indents, bends and where the nose pokes out...you would have to have a hard form under there to pull that off. Don't see mousekeeping having those around.

Plus there was a loose towel over there on the bed. They wouldn't have left that laying there.

I have to ask - how in the world did they do that mummy???? Are there more towels under it?? It is soooo creepy looking!! I think I would flip out if I saw that one! It is so real looking that at first I thought someone did that for fun & took a pic, but now that others are saying they got one also - I really hope I don't get one!!

I agree. I know there is a person under ther you can see the nose and the arms.

I agree. I know there is a person under ther you can see the nose and the arms.

Same here. I'm not buying it.

Would definitely be creepy if it were real, but I think mousekeeping would avoid doing something like that- who really would want to come back to that in their room? Maybe if you were staying over at Universal since it fits the theme of one of their rides :)

I'm with you on that. Also, the photos with the stuffed animals looked stage as well - and not by mousekeeping, either!!

I'm with you on that. Also, the photos with the stuffed animals looked stage as well - and not by mousekeeping, either!!

When we stayed at POR last March we often came back to our room to find the kids' stuffed animals in various positions, placed there by mousekeeping. If I knew how to post pictures I would show you.

I kind of liked the "guess where this is" idea: I was surprised when I saw this in DHS, too. Just WHY do half-naked people have their arms around these lions, and what does it mean??

...and, where do you find this? ;)

18560_1185854289303_1316648229_30454231_5288847_n.jpg

To answer your question that is the building in Disney Hollywood Studios by the Streets of America, around the Lights Motor Action.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter