Weight Watchers Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined weight watchers (AGAIN) in November after I sprained my ankle in step aerobics. I knew that I was already sooo overweight and not being able to exercise was going to make it MUCH worse so I joined. I have lost 21 lbs so far. While my weight loss is going more slowly than in the past I am also working out 5 times a week. I am on week 8 of the C25K running program and feeling much more fit. I do feel more healthy. Now my real challenge will be when I go to Disney next week trying not to gain weight. I am going to run 3 days while I am there and have planned some of my meals but how do I not splurge at Chefs de France? Thanks for starting this thread. :)

I thought I would add a list of some of my standard meals/ideas: For breakfast I eat a light english muffin (8g fiber) for 1 pt with a wedge of light laughing cow cheese (1 pt) I also eat a smal cup of Fiber One Yogurt which is actually ZERO points. I sometimes also add in 1/2 and apple or 1/2 banana.

For lunch I sometimes take those flat sandwhich rounds (deli flats?) which are 1 pt and toast them. Cover them with pizza sauce (1-2) points and top with 1 serving of WW shredded cheese (2 points) for a yummy little pizza. I eat it with 10 baby carrots (zero points) or 1 pt worth of grapes or a salad.

When I really need to drop weight a bit more quickly I live on Veggie burgers. I can't believe that I actually like them. Most are only 1 point and I eat them on a 1 pt english muffin or toasted deli flats. I make sure to add lettuce, and tomato. I serve with a zero point pickle spear and carrotts or a salad.

Recently at the meetings they've been handing out some mini newsletters that have recipes. The chicken pot pie was AMAZING and the crockpot lasagna was good too.

I have been an on and off member since 2001 and a hoping to finally get lifetime this coming Wednesday! I lost a lot of my weight this last time using the online etools. My username over there is corinnak4, and I'd be happy to have some more DIS friends over there!

karapp - congratulations on your loss so far! I'm sure you can enjoy a splurge at Chefs de France - it helps that it's in Epcot - the amount of walking you can do there is just incredible. Here's what I've found on my Disney trips:

• If I eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm satisfied, generally, things balance out pretty well, given the additional activity of walking around the parks.

• It's OK to have some treats, but not OK to stuff myself with them!

• If I get right back to counting and tracking when I get home, things tend to even out pretty quickly - the danger for me is letting "vacation mode" extend into the next week.

Will you be running one of the Princess races next weekend?

Will you be running one of the Princess races next weekend?

Hi Corinnak- Nope I will not be running the princess race. We don't get to WDW until the 13th so unfortunately I'll miss it. I'm lined up to run a bunch of 5 k's this spring and summer and depending on how those go I'd like to train for a disney 1/2 marathon. I'm dreaming big overe here!:goodvibes

Thanks so much for the encouraging words!

Anyone else having issues with WW online? I have not been able to track points at all today nor can I get in the WW iPhone app.

I see that I am in excellent company here.:lovestruc

Story: in 2006, I weighed my heaviest, 219 :scared1: ( I am 4'11"). Feb of 2007, I started WW on my own and walking on the treadmill everyday. After a month or so, I started a walk/run program. By July I was running regularly.

In Dec of 2007 I hit my lowest weight in a long time-164. But then I hit the wall, no loss for an extended period. So I decided to just count calories using FitDay. Well I maintained, kind of, put some on, took it off. I decided I wanted to run the WDW Half Marathon before I turned 40 (this November), so I started training. You would think all that running would make the weight fall off. No such luck. Mostly because I "rationalized" my eating. ie-I ran 5 miles today, so hey lets eat out at Red Robin and have burgers and fries and soda!! Yah, no that doesn't work so well.:rolleyes:

I ran the Disney on Ice Half:lmao:, but now that I am closing in on 40, I really want to be at goal weight by my birthday. So I am back to WW at home, and have changed up my exercise. I am not really doing any running right now, since I hate running on the TM, and it is waaaay to cold and snowy outside to run. We start training again on May 17 for the DL 1/2, and then I am running the Marine Corps half in October.

Since 1/23, I have lost 8 lbs. Slowly but surely, I will get there. Rome wasn't built in a day, the process takes time.

Sorry for the long post, looking forward to sharing ideas and encouragement with you all!!

PS. Does anyone know if you have to be signed up for meetings in order to buy items at the centers? I want to try the cereal, but don't want to go there and get told I can't buy it and feel like an idiot. Thanks for any info!!

Anyone else having issues with WW online? I have not been able to track points at all today nor can I get in the WW iPhone app.

I can't track points. I don't have the iPhone app. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

PS. Does anyone know if you have to be signed up for meetings in order to buy items at the centers? I want to try the cereal, but don't want to go there and get told I can't buy it and feel like an idiot. Thanks for any info!!

Wish I could help, but I'd love to know the answer myself. I just switched from meetings to online.

Oh my gosh, it is so annoying. I got through half the day tracking online and then - pffft - nothing. It won't come up or it's faded and I can't add anything. I am guessing they are upgrading but it's rough going while they're working on it. Ironic. I am reverting to paper tracking but I am not thrilled about it. :laughing:

Hi Corinnak- Nope I will not be running the princess race. We don't get to WDW until the 13th so unfortunately I'll miss it. I'm lined up to run a bunch of 5 k's this spring and summer and depending on how those go I'd like to train for a disney 1/2 marathon. I'm dreaming big overe here!:goodvibes

Thanks so much for the encouraging words!

Big dreams are the best ones to have - they inspire us and bring us to places we never imagined we could go. :thumbsup2 Sorry I won't see you at this race, but maybe we'll meet up at a race in the future!

You would think all that running would make the weight fall off. No such luck. Mostly because I "rationalized" my eating. ie-I ran 5 miles today, so hey lets eat out at Red Robin and have burgers and fries and soda!! Yah, no that doesn't work so well.:rolleyes:

Gotta love the Disney on Ice Marathon Weekend, AKA Welcome to Disney Alaska! - not why you pick a race in Florida, I don't care if it IS January! :laughing:

I had the same hope that running would make the weight go away on its own. It seems to be a common enough theory - my best friends still believes it, I'm convinced. But me, I can eat twice as much as I can ever run in a given day. :laughing:

You do not have to be signed up for meetings to shop at a center. They may try to recruit you into a meeting, but you can definitely shop there without joining. At least at mine, you sure can - that was a question that I heard answered last weekend when I went to an open house (for the free stuff). Do check the meeting hours/open hours - often those centers are only open around the times of the meetings.

I've lost a ton of weight through the years and always gained it back. This time I am vowing to not gain it back. Right now I am heavier than I was when pregnant with DD. :eek: Not good. I did WW about 10 yrs ago and couldn't get the last 10 lbs off and gave up. I also felt deprived. We were able to a a WW at work group so it has been convenient as well as having a lot of support from people I work with all day.

This time DH and on this journey with me, well actually the whole house is. I have decided that as a family we are going to eat healthier. Not just diet. We are eating more fresh veggies. I don't have much junk food in the house anymore. I am more conscious of what I order when we go out. Just this week I went out to lunch with a friend. Order the wrap on a whole wheat tortilla and instead of the fries or o-rings I got a side of steamed broccoli.

I started on 1/13 and have lost 10 lbs so far and DH has lost almost 20. This time I don't feel deprived at all. I actually have a hard time fitting in all my points some days since I eat so many 0 pt fruits and veggies.

The one thing that has really bothered me is people that know I am on WW (or a diet as they say). When we have a lunch meeting or will have food brought in they say 'you can't eat that' or something along those lines. :rolleyes: Well, actually, I COULD have it if I REALLY wanted it.

First of all... you could politely remind those people that they are not your "point police"! We came up with that term when my DDad kept trying to "police" my mom's points!

Second... what fruits are 0 points? Since I do WW on my own using my books etc from previous years, I don't always keep up with the changes in the points for different foods.

I'm having a really bad week. I don't know what is wrong with me. :sick:

Sorry to hear about your bad week. Try not to "eat into" the bad feelings. Maybe some extra exercise will help boost your endorphins and make you feel better??

The WW website has been redesigned and is much better now IMO. There is a community page with discussion boards and you can friend people ala Facebook. If any of you are over there, I am SA1066 if you want to friend up.

I'll have to check it out... I haven't been on there for a while.

I thought I would add a list of some of my standard meals/ideas: For breakfast I eat a light english muffin (8g fiber) for 1 pt with a wedge of light laughing cow cheese (1 pt) I also eat a smal cup of Fiber One Yogurt which is actually ZERO points. I sometimes also add in 1/2 and apple or 1/2 banana.

For lunch I sometimes take those flat sandwhich rounds (deli flats?) which are 1 pt and toast them. Cover them with pizza sauce (1-2) points and top with 1 serving of WW shredded cheese (2 points) for a yummy little pizza. I eat it with 10 baby carrots (zero points) or 1 pt worth of grapes or a salad.

When I really need to drop weight a bit more quickly I live on Veggie burgers. I can't believe that I actually like them. Most are only 1 point and I eat them on a 1 pt english muffin or toasted deli flats. I make sure to add lettuce, and tomato. I serve with a zero point pickle spear and carrotts or a salad.

Recently at the meetings they've been handing out some mini newsletters that have recipes. The chicken pot pie was AMAZING and the crockpot lasagna was good too.

Recipes please!! They both sound yummy!

Which brand of veggie burger are you eating? I used to really like the Gardenburger brand, but my grocery store doesn't carry them any longer. I need to look around at other stores to try and find them again. I don't like Boca burgers or Morning Star farm burgers nearly as well. I really like the Gardenburger original basic veggie burger that is just 1 pt.

Sorry I haven't been around much. We lost power for 3 1/2 days and then when the power came back, our modem seemed to be fried. But we are finally up and running.

Anyone want to share some meal ideas? I could use some new ones! I'll come back tomorrow if I am not called to work and share a few of mine..................P

Hi guys! Just popping in here and I'll read more tomorrow. I did everything right, ate within my points & worked out 4 days and week ... and the scale didn't move. At least it didn't go UP! My next weigh in is on Friday. I have been eating my weekly points on the weekend and then buckling down and eating within my daily points on Sun-Thurs with a couple extras coming from activity points.

I made this recipe last week and it was *yummy*. I think it was 3 points for a 1 cup serving and really very filling. I added more beans and more tomatoes which brought it up to 10 cups of chili.

Jennie-O Biggest Loser Black Bean Turkey Chili

1 (20-ounce) package Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey
1 cup coarsely chopped onion
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced (optional)
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 (16-ounce) cans low-sodium whole tomatoes, drained and coarsely chopped
1 (16-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
8 ounce tomato sauce
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
4 tablespoons low-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
In a large stockpot, combine turkey, onion, red pepper, garlic, jalapeño peppers, chili powder, cumin, coriander, oregano, marjoram, red pepper flakes and cinnamon.

Cook mixture over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until turkey is no longer pink. Stir in tomatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes. Stir in beans and cilantro. Continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes. Serve topped with cheese.

Makes 6 servings.

First of all... you could politely remind those people that they are not your "point police"! We came up with that term when my DDad kept trying to "police" my mom's points!

Second... what fruits are 0 points? Since I do WW on my own using my books etc from previous years, I don't always keep up with the changes in the points for different foods.

Sorry-- I meant 0 pt veggies and 1 pt fruits. I am still higher up on pts since I have a lot to lose so a 1pt apple before lunch really fills me up without adding a lot of pts.

OK, since the theme this week is new and exciting meal ideas, here are some that I like. Actually, they are not so much "meal" ideas as just new ways of prepping food ideas:

-I take a basic turkey sandwich to work most days. 2 points--light bread and turkey. I have some light mayo, pickles, and mustard at work to jazz things up, but I started using the toaster oven I've completely ignored since I started working here. OMG. I also have a stash of string cheese at work...just shred one of those, put it on the sandwich instead of the mayo/mustard/pickles, and toast. It's suddenly like, gourmet and it's only 3 points. (Silly I know, but sometimes it's the small things!).

-Something I read about on another message board, I haven't tried it yet but I keep meaning to: Get a Fresco taco from Taco Bell, crunch up, and dump on a bunch of lettuce. Probably toss with some salsa/light sour cream, and instant, easy taco salad. So much easier than gathering all the ingredients, and I simply cannot control myself with taco salad--I always have to go back for seconds. This will be a great way for me to control my taco-salad binges.

-I was going to share one more but it has completely escaped me! Grrr. ETA: I remembered! Fullbars. Not a meal idea at all but on a whim last week I went out and got a few of these. They really can fill you up quickly. I tried one instead of breakfast last Saturday and I have to say that did not turn out well. I was very full for awhile, then I was suddenly starving. So now I am sticking to how they were intended to be used. You are supposed to eat one with water a half hour before your 2 main meals of the day. I don't need to eat them that often, but I do plan to use them before I intend to splurge. For example, DS is turning 3 on Sunday and we are visiting grandmothers Saturday, followed by a day of festivities amongst ourselves on Sunday. I know there will be pizza involved. So on the way to the grandparents' I will eat a Fullbar so that when confronted with the pizza I won't have the urge to eat an entire one! More like a slice. And last night after my weigh-in, I ate one because I was meeting my family for dinner at a diner after the meeting. Normally I would have been ravenous by then (even with a little snack after my weigh-in), but by the time I got to dinner I was much more able to stay in control. I was very skeptical of the Fullbars but now that I've tried them, I can see them really helping out the few times a week I splurge. (I really like the peanut butter flavor--that's 3 points, but the apple cinnamon are pretty good and they're only 2 points).

Fullbars. Not a meal idea at all but on a whim last week I went out and got a few of these. They really can fill you up quickly. I tried one instead of breakfast last Saturday and I have to say that did not turn out well. I was very full for awhile, then I was suddenly starving. So now I am sticking to how they were intended to be used. You are supposed to eat one with water a half hour before your 2 main meals of the day. I don't need to eat them that often, but I do plan to use them before I intend to splurge. For example, DS is turning 3 on Sunday and we are visiting grandmothers Saturday, followed by a day of festivities amongst ourselves on Sunday. I know there will be pizza involved. So on the way to the grandparents' I will eat a Fullbar so that when confronted with the pizza I won't have the urge to eat an entire one! More like a slice. And last night after my weigh-in, I ate one because I was meeting my family for dinner at a diner after the meeting. Normally I would have been ravenous by then (even with a little snack after my weigh-in), but by the time I got to dinner I was much more able to stay in control. I was very skeptical of the Fullbars but now that I've tried them, I can see them really helping out the few times a week I splurge. (I really like the peanut butter flavor--that's 3 points, but the apple cinnamon are pretty good and they're only 2 points).

These sound really good! I looked on Amazon and see where you can get them there. They get good reviews there too - but just wondered if you can get them any where else - health food stores, Walmart, etc? I'll look around my area, but just wondered where you got yours.

I got my Fullbars at Walgreen's (the first few I bought individually to try out different flavors...the Peanut Butter, Chocolate, and some Fullbites, which are little cheesy things and pretty darn good if you don't want something sweet!). Since the first few worked I invested in a 12-pack from GNC. That is where I got the caramel apple ones.

It looks like they are supposed to be available at some Wal-Marts, but I didn't see any at ours. I also looked at a grocery store and did not find them there either. So I'll probably be getting mine from GNC or Amazon in the future.

Thanks - I'm heading to Walgreens today, so I'll look while I'm there to get some to try.

Hello! I joined WW last week - meetings and online. It is amazing to me how I have gain so much weight so fast! Many, many years ago I tried WW and it did not work for me reading all the labels and adding the points in my head while grocery shopping.

I went to a meeting last week and discovered the new counter that they have and I love it!

Did my grocery shopping with ease, came home organized what food I would take to work with me (so that I wouldn't munch on other foods at work). This is helping alot since I work evenings I found that I ate very little real food and lots of very bad junk food.

I have read alot about the Wish boards and thought that this would be a great place to get support and suggestions on getting rid of this extra body that I have. I am not normally a very active person. Just doing normal things around the house all day and getting my secretary spread at night just isn't working for me anymore.

My biggest problem has been Pepsi (love it so much) I was drinking lots of it all day and night. Well last Friday I stopped! That is a really big thing for me to do after oh say 30 years!!!! Getting home at 1am every night from work - getting up at 6:30 to get the kids to school - hardly any sleep 5 nights in a row has made me so tired during the day that some days I would just sleep while they were in school. Not good....

Now after only 5 days of no Pepsi, drinking only water, tea and eating my points each day I feel GREAT! If anyone had ever told me the Pepsi and junk food were what was making me sluggish I would not have believed them. But now...YES it was..

This is the first time that I have really been commited to losing this weight and feeling healthy. If you made it to the end of this post (sorry so long) I would really like to be part of this group and really need suggestions on what to eat, maybe recipes. Please fill me in on what you do here. Thanks for reading.

Hi everyone! I just happend across the WISH forum and found this thread. I've been doing WW off and on for several years. I first started after I had my first baby and was able to get the weight off. Life happens and I went back to my eating habits. Then we tried to get pregnant with DS4 and I swear when I went off BC I gained 20 pound, add that to the pregnancy weight I gained and I'm back to the beginning again. I did lose some with DS4, started WW again and managed to lose around 30.

Well life gets in the way again with a TON of stress in there. DH is military and gets transferred. Since we had just bought a new house, we decided to stay and he will comute home on weekends since the new station is 4 hours away. So basically I'm a single parent during the week and ya know, it really sucks at times! The worst part? I'm a stress eater. Always have been so that doesn't help with the weight issues.

Yes, I know we could have moved too and elimated the stress, but we are "back home" now where my family is and I love being settled here. Plus DH is suppose to deploy by the end of the year (another stress factor), so because of that, I'm glad we are here and not in a strange area we don't know anyone.

Now that you know my long drawn out story.......... I do WW online only. I keep bouncing between the same few pounds for several weeks and then will go down a couple and keep it off. It is very frustraing for me. I know I'm to blame. I should be eating better. We have been eating out on weekends when DH is home. I really need to get into the habit of planning out better meals for that time together.

Also the kids activies have kept me busy and hey, I'm just plain tired by the end of the day. You can all relate, work, kids, etc. I know I need to get my butt in gear and exercise too..........:sad2: Hopefully with the weather getting nicer I can start walking again outside. I use to do a mile every morning before getting the kids up for the day, but that was when DH was here in the mornings.

I'm subscribing to this thread to hopefully give me more motivation from fellow Disney lovers! :lovestruc

I want to touch on the Meal Ideas topic from last week's meeting :).

Breakfast
-- Steel Cut Oatmeal or Bob's 5 (or 10) grain hot cereal. The read stuff really sticks to your ribs and keeps you going for a long time. Better than the instant stuff. It's maybe 3 points for a cup.
-- 1 container low/non fat yogurt and 1/3 cup Kashi Go Lean. Maybe 2.5 - 3 points for the meal. The Kashi gives it a nice crunch and the protein in both keeps you full.

-- Did you know that Center Cut bacon has the same points as Turkey Bacon?

Lunch
-- I work from home so I have my George Foreman grill available. I put turkey and low fat swiss (1 slice is 2 pts, but 2 slices is only 3 :thumbsup2) on one of those 1 point sandwich thins and I put it into George. I get a hot panini!
-- I usually have some lower point soup or chili left over from a dinner. I'll grab a bowl of that to go with my sandwich.
-- I am trying not to eat frozen meals. I find that I stay fuller if I eat real food.
-- I keep my sandwich thins in the freezer otherwise they go stale before I can use them.

Dinner
-- We have become creatures of habit. We have Taco Tuesday (taco shells are 1 point each) and Pasta Wednesday (I use the Rozini Purple carton pastas). I will usually add whatever I used for tacos into my sauce. I buy marinara sauce because it's lower in points and my DD is a vegetarian.

What I'm going to try this week:
-- I bought some egg beaters. I mean to make a quick veggie egg scramble.
-- I want to try a new soup. Maybe a Navy Bean. Does anyone have any suggestions?
-- I cook the food of the Pit Stop country of Amazing Race every week, but the meals are often not "WW friendly", if you KWIM? I usually use all my weeklies on the weekend and then eat my dailies and any activity points the rest of the week until Friday's weigh in.

Now that you know my long drawn out story.......... I do WW online only. I keep bouncing between the same few pounds for several weeks and then will go down a couple and keep it off. It is very frustraing for me. I know I'm to blame. I should be eating better. We have been eating out on weekends when DH is home. I really need to get into the habit of planning out better meals for that time together.
I am also a single parent during the week as my DH usually travels for business. I find it easier to follow WW when he is not around.

As for weekends ... when is your weigh in? Mine is on Friday and I eat all my weekly points on the weekend. I eat out and I cook interesting food and I have a few glasses of wine by using up all my weekly points those couple days. I *do* write everything down. As of Monday, I don't allow myself to go over my daily points until weigh in on Friday morning. It's been working well for me so far.

My other suggestion is to use your food journal even if you don't know the points or don't want to admit to the points. Estimate or just write down the food with a zero point value. Just the practice of writing down what you ate will make you more mindful when you go to eat the next thing. Also, give yourself permission to make mistakes. If you are too much of a perfectionist and mess up that screw up can snowball for days. If you acknowledge your mistake and WRITE IT DOWN you can then MOVE ON and be successful for the next meal or day.

One more thing ... Set Points are your friend. They allow you to eat as much as you want of the WW "filling foods" guilt free and to stop when you are full. I have been writing down set points for all my meat and then I simply eat until I am full instead of obsessing on how small 3 oz of steak really is. I find that I am eating less because I give myself permission to have as much as I want. I didn't believe it myself until I tried it!

I want to touch on the Meal Ideas topic from last week's meeting :).

Breakfast
-- Steel Cut Oatmeal or Bob's 5 (or 10) grain hot cereal. The read stuff really sticks to your ribs and keeps you going for a long time. Better than the instant stuff. It's maybe 3 points for a cup.
-- 1 container low/non fat yogurt and 1/3 cup Kashi Go Lean. Maybe 2.5 - 3 points for the meal. The Kashi gives it a nice crunch and the protein in both keeps you full.

-- Did you know that Center Cut bacon has the same points as Turkey Bacon?

Lunch
-- I work from home so I have my George Foreman grill available. I put turkey and low fat swiss (1 slice is 2 pts, but 2 slices is only 3 :thumbsup2) on one of those 1 point sandwich thins and I put it into George. I get a hot panini!
-- I usually have some lower point soup or chili left over from a dinner. I'll grab a bowl of that to go with my sandwich.
-- I am trying not to eat frozen meals. I find that I stay fuller if I eat real food.
-- I keep my sandwich thins in the freezer otherwise they go stale before I can use them.

Dinner
-- We have become creatures of habit. We have Taco Tuesday (taco shells are 1 point each) and Pasta Wednesday (I use the Rozini Purple carton pastas). I will usually add whatever I used for tacos into my sauce. I buy marinara sauce because it's lower in points and my DD is a vegetarian.

What I'm going to try this week:
-- I bought some egg beaters. I mean to make a quick veggie egg scramble.
-- I want to try a new soup. Maybe a Navy Bean. Does anyone have any suggestions?
-- I cook the food of the Pit Stop country of Amazing Race every week, but the meals are often not "WW friendly", if you KWIM? I usually use all my weeklies on the weekend and then eat my dailies and any activity points the rest of the week until Friday's weigh in.

I too am trying to get away from the frozen meals. This week we are doing a few meals using the same ingredients.
-pita pizza Whole wheat pita with marinara sauce and WW mozzarella cheese. 5 pts, veggies added would be 0 pts. Same size as a frozen individual pizza, but much tastier and WAY less sodium.

-chicken souvlaki gyros whole wheat pita (2 pts) grilled chicken breast tenderloins (use about 1 oz, so 1 pt) lettuce tomato and onion and the best thing ever, tzatziki sauce (greek yogurt cucumber dip) 1/4 c is only 1 pt! and you don't even need near that much. I made Alexia sweet potato fries (3 pts) with it, the whole meal was 7 pts!

-I found Thomas' Bagel thins-its like a bagel top and bottom with all the middle cut out KWIM? So like the sandwich thins, but a bagel. 2 pts, toasted make nice sandwiches. I like the idea of the panini with the sandwich thins.

-Eggs we eat a lot of eggs here. I make my scrambled eggs by using 1 whole egg and 3 whites (3 pts total). Sometimes I will throw in low sodium ham (1 pt) peppers, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach whatever I have. I am not big on cheese, so I only use 1/2 slice of the WW cheese (the whole slice is 1 pt, I still count it as 1 pt even though I only use half).

I am a creature of habit with breakfast and eat the same thing every day-2 slices of ww bread with dark chocolate peanut butter and a cup of mocha coffee. IT may be 8 pts for my morning meal, but it truly makes me happy every day.

Keep the ideas coming-I have a great one for grilling season when it finally gets here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter