Weight Watchers Chat - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a big NSV today -- I went back to WW and attended my meeting! Much better than last weekend when I didn't go, even though I had a 3 lb gain...I am having a fresh, new start today. I'm glad I went back after gaining 3 instead of 5 or 10, and I only missed one week. I'm not behind, I'm just starting fresh with my attitude. I came home, ran 3M, and I'm about to have a healthy breakfast.

Oh, I don't remember who asked me where my dairy and oil were? I thought the WW yogurt and babybel were dairy :confused3 And trust me, those eggrolls had plenty of oil :rotfl:

The receptionist didn't make me pay the missed meeting fee, which was great. But the best part, I left my meeting excited and eager, and that is priceless!

Maria :upsidedow

Ok we need the recipe that sound very good.

Jess SF jelly(sugarfree)

Strawberry Angel Cookies

Servings | 36

Ingredients
Non-stick cooking spray
1 box angel food cake mix
3/4 cup Smucker's sugar-free strawberry preserves
3 tbs. semi-sweet mini chocolate chips

Instructions
Heat oven to 325°F. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Beat together cake mix and preserves (do not add water) at low speed of electric mixer 1 minute or until evenly moistened. Continue to beat an additional 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are just lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet. Place on cooling rack to cool completely. Cookies will be soft and chewy.
Special Notes
TIP Store between sheets of wax paper to keep from sticking together. This recipe is on the Smucker's website.

No I haven't. What are they like (and what is SF Jelly?). They don't sound like they'd be too many points.

I ran through the recipe builder, if you can get 36 cookies out of the recipe, than 1 would be 2 points and 2 cookies would be 3 pts.

I had a big NSV today -- I went back to WW and attended my meeting! Much better than last weekend when I didn't go, even though I had a 3 lb gain...I am having a fresh, new start today. I'm glad I went back after gaining 3 instead of 5 or 10, and I only missed one week. I'm not behind, I'm just starting fresh with my attitude. I came home, ran 3M, and I'm about to have a healthy breakfast.

Oh, I don't remember who asked me where my dairy and oil were? I thought the WW yogurt and babybel were dairy :confused3 And trust me, those eggrolls had plenty of oil :rotfl:

The receptionist didn't make me pay the missed meeting fee, which was great. But the best part, I left my meeting excited and eager, and that is priceless!

:cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::cheer2: She's back!!! Good job Maria for getting back on track.

Strawberry Angel Cookies

Servings | 36

Ingredients
Non-stick cooking spray

Instructions
Heat oven to 325°F. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Beat together cake mix and preserves (do not add water) at low speed of electric mixer 1 minute or until evenly moistened. Continue to beat an additional 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are just lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet. Place on cooling rack to cool completely. Cookies will be soft and chewy.
Special Notes
TIP Store between sheets of wax paper to keep from sticking together. This recipe is on the Smucker's website.

Thx, can't wait to make them.

But the best part, I left my meeting excited and eager, and that is priceless!

I love this!! WW makes me feel that way too...energized and excited to keep going.

Strawberry Angel Cookies

Servings | 36

Ingredients
Non-stick cooking spray

Instructions
Special Notes

I ran through the recipe builder, if you can get 36 cookies out of the recipe, than 1 would be 2 points and 2 cookies would be 3 pts.

This recipe sounds SO good -- I LOVE dessert and have been looking for low-point sweets. These cookies would be perfect -- thanks so much for sharing!

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!! :yay:

Thanks for posing the recipe. They sound yummy!

I Had my weigh in today and I lost 3lbs>:banana:

Thanks for posing the recipe. They sound yummy!

:cheer2:

I have a question for all of you - I started on a Monday - but i am thinking I would rather weigh in on Friday - mainly b/c I know that weekends are sometimes the hardest to stay on point and if I have a big meal and it shows on the scale then I might be disappointed and discouraged. But the other side of me says that if I weigh in on Mondays - that will be on my mind and maybe I will behave better on weekends. I guess it probably doesn't matter in the end...but I thought I would see what you all think.

:cheer2:

I have a question for all of you - I started on a Monday - but i am thinking I would rather weigh in on Friday - mainly b/c I know that weekends are sometimes the hardest to stay on point and if I have a big meal and it shows on the scale then I might be disappointed and discouraged. But the other side of me says that if I weigh in on Mondays - that will be on my mind and maybe I will behave better on weekends. I guess it probably doesn't matter in the end...but I thought I would see what you all think.

I started with WI on Mondays, hoping it would be an incentive to stay on track over the weekend. I changed my WI to Thursdays. It works out so much better. I tend to use my weekly points on the weekend. weighing in on Thursdays gives my body the time to metabolize the extra calories.

I started with WI on Mondays, hoping it would be an incentive to stay on track over the weekend. I changed my WI to Thursdays. It works out so much better. I tend to use my weekly points on the weekend. weighing in on Thursdays gives my body the time to metabolize the extra calories.
That's what I am thinking!!! I am glad I am not crazy in my thinking!!

I think I will weigh in on Monday and Friday this week and then switch to a regular Friday weigh-in!

First time in days I have had a chance to get on here. I had my weigh in on Wed. and I was down .4 and I really thought it was going to be a week that I gained. So I was happy about that and I am now only .4 away from my 10%. I should get there this week. Hopefully I get through this week better than last, I felt like I was eating anything and everything in sight.

Oh...that was me and I do trust you. :goodvibes I'm glad you're going back to your meeting. :thumbsup2

Just booked a one night stay at the Dolphin for Mother's Day Weekend for me and my mom (Girl's Only Weekend!)

We'll be having Tea at the GF and then dinner at Wolfgang Puck Cafe (The sit down restaurant not the CS) We'll probably go to La Nouba too.

Strawberry Angel Cookies

They do sound good! Thanks for working out the points.

First time in days I have had a chance to get on here. I had my weigh in on Wed. and I was down .4 and I really thought it was going to be a week that I gained. So I was happy about that and I am now only .4 away from my 10%. I should get there this week. Hopefully I get through this week better than last, I felt like I was eating anything and everything in sight.

Congratulations on your losses!!:cheer2:

Well, my cookies are done. :banana: I used my pastry bag and it was still messy! I got 95 little cookies out of the batch. The points work out to be 6 cookies for 1 point. I remembered in one of the March weeklies that it talked about chopping meringue cookies and then adding them to yogurt along with chocolate chips so I made them for that reason. I'm snacking on that right now minus that chocolate chips! :goodvibes

Just booked a one night stay at the Dolphin for Mother's Day Weekend for me and my mom (Girl's Only Weekend!)

We'll be having Tea at the GF and then dinner at Wolfgang Puck Cafe (The sit down restaurant not the CS) We'll probably go to La Nouba too.

Oh, how nice! Have you seen LaNouba before?? I haven't but I'd love to.

Oh, how nice! Have you seen LaNouba before?? I haven't but I'd love to.

Nope, DH has no interest in it, and truthfully its a little pricey for us to go with the kids, so this is a good opportunity for me to go.

Just wanted to post about a yummy new food I tried today ...

Flatout Artisan Flatbread in Rosemary & Olive Oil flavor. Sooo good - the flavor totally reminded me of the little dish of herbed oil you get to dip your bread in at an Italian restaurant. Only 3 PointsPlus.

I used it today to make myself a flatbread pizza. I used a flatbread (3 points), part skim mozzeralla (3 points), tomato sauce (less than 1 point) and a little grated parmesan cheese (less than 1 point), a little garlic powder and black pepper. (If I had any turkey pepperoni in the house, I would have used that, but I ran out.)

It was a nice departure from an english muffin pizza - the flavor of the flatbread made such a difference.

They were a little expensive - $3.99 and you only get five, but overall I give it two thumbs up. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

- Laura

Nope, DH has no interest in it, and truthfully its a little pricey for us to go with the kids, so this is a good opportunity for me to go.

Those are the two reasons that I havent seen it as well -- DH isn't interested in the show or in the price! :laughing:

Hi Everyone! Popping in to say hello.

I was down 1.2 for this week and about 5.8 since I got serious about losing three weeks ago.

Right now I have a large cookie sheet in the oven of all sorts of veggies that I am roasting with a litlle olive oil and seasoing. I used butternut squash, carrots, broccoli, red peppers and onions.

When it is done I will save a little of them for tomorrow and then blend the rest in a blender with chicken broth for roasted vegetable soup for dinner. The house smells awesome and I can't wait to eat!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Can anyone share what you eat for raw vegetables for snacks that you eat without dip?

I can't think of much besides carrots, celery and cucumber, but I know that will get old fast.
If there is a list somewhere, please share :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter