Weight Watchers Chat - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down 1.8 last night taking me to an even 35 lbs off at the end of sixteen weeks. I'm happy with that! Dd who started two weeks before me also hit 35 lbs last night.

I lost 1.8 lbs this week! That's the total weight that I gained in the past two weeks. Boy, do I feel better that I'm back to a 42 lb lost.

The only change I made this week was that I only ate half of my "bonus pts" and the one hour in the gym I used it as "4 pts" not "7 pts". That made the biggest difference. My plan for this week is to change up my breakfast and lunch menu. I think that my body is looking for a change and I'm going to increase my running time in the gym as well. Instead of walking 10/running 5, I'm going to do walking 8 mins/running 7 mins for one hour.

Don't give up...keep going no matter how many times you get down. As a good friend tells me, when a bump comes in the road just jump over it and keep going!

-Stephanie

Any one ever skip weigh-in because they feel fat? I ate the rest of my WPs tonight and now I feel bloated. I'm afraid if I weigh tomorrow and gained, I will start on a downward spiral and eat what I shouldn't out of depression. I'd rather just stick to the plan and weigh next week instead. Anyone else feel this way?

I always weigh myself regardless of how I think it will be. It isn't easy, especially when I got back on track, but I always have to face what I have done. And you didn't do too bad afterall!:goodvibes If you do ever get to try Zumba, I think you will love it! I am not a fan of exercise at all but I am loving Zumba!

Weigh-in day...

I am down 4.4 pounds, bringing my total to 52.6! I am so excited! I went camping last week, so I couldn't work out like I usually do. I did my best, but I had no idea what the scale would say!

Congrats!! You did awesome!!:woohoo:

My Zumba set arrived today!!! I can't wait to get started with it!

With my personality, I don't think I could stick with it at home (as my dusty collection of workout DVDs can attest too:rotfl:). But Zumba is great and I look forward to each session!

My WI last night was good. Lost .4 lbs., not much, but it is still a loss!
I have 16 lbs to go to meet my goal! Seems like a lot of weight but not as much as I started out with! I am really loving WW!

Congrats! Crossing my fingers for a loss tomorrow morning.

Down 1.8 last night taking me to an even 35 lbs off at the end of sixteen weeks. I'm happy with that! Dd who started two weeks before me also hit 35 lbs last night.

35 lbs in 16 weeks is fantastic!! Congrats!!:cheer2:

I lost 1.8 lbs this week! That's the total weight that I gained in the past two weeks. Boy, do I feel better that I'm back to a 42 lb lost.

The only change I made this week was that I only ate half of my "bonus pts" and the one hour in the gym I used it as "4 pts" not "7 pts". That made the biggest difference. My plan for this week is to change up my breakfast and lunch menu. I think that my body is looking for a change and I'm going to increase my running time in the gym as well. Instead of walking 10/running 5, I'm going to do walking 8 mins/running 7 mins for one hour.

Don't give up...keep going no matter how many times you get down. As a good friend tells me, when a bump comes in the road just jump over it and keep going!

-Stephanie

Congratulations on the loss!! Sounds like you are doing a great job at making this program work for you!!:goodvibes

Well it was another great workout at Zumba! I can't believe how fast 45 minutes goes in that class. I find that I am wishing they would add a third class because twice a week isn't enough. But I did hear tonight that they are working on adding a day. Otherwise I am going to have to find a class that takes drop-ins and join them on Friday or Saturday.

WI is tomorrow morning! Feeling good so I expect to see a loss. Hoping I'm not disappointed.:goodvibes

Good morning! My name is Lisa, and I'm new to this thread. I'm so glad I found you guys! I recently recommitted to losing on WW after I tore my Achilles dancing at a wedding...who knew that could happen? :confused3

I joined WW in January and lost 10 of the 60 pounds I have to lose. After the injury (about a month ago), I gained 5 back (I think...it's hard to get an accurate weight with the walking boot I have to wear), since I can't do much by way of exercise.

Right now I'm trying to focus primarily on establishing better eating habits. It looks like you guys have some fantastic suggestions! :goodvibes

Good morning! My name is Lisa, and I'm new to this thread. I'm so glad I found you guys! I recently recommitted to losing on WW after I tore my Achilles dancing at a wedding...who knew that could happen? :confused3

I joined WW in January and lost 10 of the 60 pounds I have to lose. After the injury (about a month ago), I gained 5 back (I think...it's hard to get an accurate weight with the walking boot I have to wear), since I can't do much by way of exercise.

Right now I'm trying to focus primarily on establishing better eating habits. It looks like you guys have some fantastic suggestions! :goodvibes

Welcome Lisa! :welcome:
This really is a good thread with a lot of wonderful contributors. I think we're coming up on our maximum length, so someone will need to start a continuation thread soon. What does your doctor suggest for exercise with your injury? Even weightlifting for your upper body would help you burn calories and re-shape your muscles. I always figure something is better than nothing!

Welcome Lisa! :welcome:
This really is a good thread with a lot of wonderful contributors. I think we're coming up on our maximum length, so someone will need to start a continuation thread soon. What does your doctor suggest for exercise with your injury? Even weightlifting for your upper body would help you burn calories and re-shape your muscles. I always figure something is better than nothing!

Thank you, Sandi! :goodvibes I'll be sure to follow the new thread!

I absolutely agree about doing something. So far, I've been doing crunches and working out my upper body with hand weights every other day or so. Cardio is the greatest challenge now. I try to get in a short walk every day, although it takes me twice as long and my hip hurts from my legs being different heights (the boot is taller than my sneaker...even with the wedge insert). I thought maybe I could swim...even just tread water, but my physical therapist said no. :sad2:

I'd love any other suggestions...or a suggestion of a shoe that would add 3 inches to my good leg! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!