Weight Watchers Chat - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

robinb

DIS veteran
Hi there! This thread is intended for people who are following Weight Watchers, but everyone is welcome. Many times I have come home from a meeting itching to "talk" to someone else about what was said in the meeting or maybe share tips or my leader's recipe of the day. I thought it could be a place to hang out, discuss the meeting topic of the week, share recipes and goals and what ever else comes to mind.

This is a continuation of this thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2405181

Woo Hoo - New Thread!

I'm so glad I stopped in before going to bed. I've had a terrible evening, eating everything in sight - I was ready to throw in the towel, but thanks to my amazing friends here and your supportive words, I am going to bed, erasing the mistakes of today (huge piece of chocolate cake with pb icing among the many) and will wake up feeling better about myself in the morning.

I will be up at 4:45am ready to do my 4 mile run - although it will be on the treadmill, it will be done by 6am. Tomorrow WILL BE a better day!

Thanks again to all the amazing ladies here - together we will succeed!

Way to go Tammy!

BTW, I started Week 2 in the C25K program today. Week 1 was really easy and I thought ... how hard could running 90 seconds be over only 60? Not too hard, but I was a clock watcher toward the end of each running section *sigh*.

Way to go Tammy!

BTW, I started Week 2 in the C25K program today. Week 1 was really easy and I thought ... how hard could running 90 seconds be over only 60? Not too hard, but I was a clock watcher toward the end of each running section *sigh*.

Good job. Before you know it, you'll think the 90 second run is easy, too!

yay! new thread! yesterday was a good day for me...followed Simply Filling but I still tracked the points of what I did eat just to compare. At the end of the day I had 3 daily points left over and didn't really fell deprived at all (although I did have school last night so not being able to eat for 5 hours helped me not to "pick" the night away) So far the scale looks better than yesterday but I am still up from my binge a few weeks ago...it's getting there! I will go to my weigh in today and face the scale even though it will show a gain from my last official weigh in...this is something I still struggle with even though I know better :guilty:

Woo Hoo - New Thread!

I'm so glad I stopped in before going to bed. I've had a terrible evening, eating everything in sight - I was ready to throw in the towel, but thanks to my amazing friends here and your supportive words, I am going to bed, erasing the mistakes of today (huge piece of chocolate cake with pb icing among the many) and will wake up feeling better about myself in the morning.

I will be up at 4:45am ready to do my 4 mile run - although it will be on the treadmill, it will be done by 6am. Tomorrow WILL BE a better day!

Thanks again to all the amazing ladies here - together we will succeed!

Ahhh! 4:45??!! :faint: that's dedication girl!! I've been up at 5:00 before to get to the gym, but if the clock says 4-anything, I'm not gettin up :laughing:

hope today is better for you:hug:

Way to go Tammy!

Great job Robin!! I just loved the C25K program!

Just reporting in to be held accountable - Even though the sun is not shining, its rainy, dreary and cold here today - I did get up this morning and got my run in - although on the treadmill.

I am feeling much better about myself today - it WILL be a good day and I will continue on this weight loss adventure (or is that a roller coaster these days :confused3)

Have a GREAT day everyone! :thumbsup2

Good job. Before you know it, you'll think the 90 second run is easy, too!

Good Morning Sandi,

Ohh your trip is so close - I am jealous - we have 4 months til our next trip! When do you leave?

Way to go Tammy!

you'll get there!! In no time you'll be finished with C25K and wonder how you ever thought running for 90 seconds was hard when you are now running 3.1 miles!

Good Morning!! Woohoo a new thread :woohoo: Weigh in for me later this morning will see how the bad weekend and birthday celebration plays out. You all rock with all this running and C25k training!

Yay for a new thread! Thanks for the well wishes for my daughter - once we got her settled and on pain meds, she was golden. Her twin and her older brother were a mess though, they did *not* do well with the accident and then the ambulance taking mom and sister away. But, everyone is on the mend, and I'm hoping to have a way less exciting life for a bit.

I have awesome news to share! My DH, while a good, good, man, is super duper cheap. It was a struggle to get him to understand that we did indeed have the money for me to join WW, and joining our local gym was out of the question. There was simply no way he would agree to it, when I have access to exercise videos and can walk/run outside. I found out yesterday, that one of my very best friends convinced him to barter with her - she needed a drain field modification (hubby is a Soil Scientist) and she offered to pay my initiation fees and six months at the gym in exchange for his work - AND HE AGREED! So, last night I did 25 laps in the pool with my friend, and I'm going to a Zumba class today! Very excited about this!

Hope everyone has a gread day - I'm excited about the new thread!

Yay for a new thread! Thanks for the well wishes for my daughter - once we got her settled and on pain meds, she was golden. Her twin and her older brother were a mess though, they did *not* do well with the accident and then the ambulance taking mom and sister away. But, everyone is on the mend, and I'm hoping to have a way less exciting life for a bit.

I have awesome news to share! My DH, while a good, good, man, is super duper cheap. It was a struggle to get him to understand that we did indeed have the money for me to join WW, and joining our local gym was out of the question. There was simply no way he would agree to it, when I have access to exercise videos and can walk/run outside. I found out yesterday, that one of my very best friends convinced him to barter with her - she needed a drain field modification (hubby is a Soil Scientist) and she offered to pay my initiation fees and six months at the gym in exchange for his work - AND HE AGREED! So, last night I did 25 laps in the pool with my friend, and I'm going to a Zumba class today! Very excited about this!

Awesome! Swimming is really good exercise and it's so fun. Let us know how you like your Zumba class.

I'm here! Thank you so much for all the support. I know in my head we all have bad weeks, but it's easy to feel like you're the only one! And I hope everyone will continue to post their successes, too, because it helps to see that while I'm having a bad week, someone is having a good one!

Tonight we have an Open House at ds's school, which means we have to go right from work to be in his homeroom at 6pm. It's over at 8, so we won't get home until about 9. I plan to have dinner after I get home, but I know I'll get hungry. I packed a banana and a lemon mousse pie bar to eat in the car, so hopefully that will get me through.

My eating plan for the day:

Breakfast -- fresh pineapple 0, WW yogurt 2, banana nut muffin 3
Lunch -- turkey medallions w/cranberry dinner 5, Colby cheezits 3, cucumbers 0, peppers 0, baby carrots 0, fresh dates 0
Snacks -- Orange 0, grapes 0, apple 0, Babybel Light 1, banana 0, WW lemon mousse pie bar 2
Dinner -- garlic chicken eggrolls dinner 9, ice cream treat 3

Total: 28

I will eat the snacks as I want them, and I like having a spare point in case I end up having a little chocolate treat. I may not eat all the fruit/veggies, but I brought it all with me so I have the option. I don't want to be so hungry I end up eating something that will blow my points for the day.

Maria :upsidedow

That is awesome and she is a good friend!!!

Good Morning Sandi,

Ohh your trip is so close - I am jealous - we have 4 months til our next trip! When do you leave?

My plan is to leave my office at noon tomorrow and then our flight takes off at 3:30. I've been coming into the office by about 6:30 every day this week, then leaving at 6:30 or so, and it's really draining me. I have a Public Hearing in a couple of hours (so why am I posting here?) and two other big projects that will be wrapped up today. Of course people "had" to see me tomorrow, so hopefully when I kick them out of my office at noon, life will be in vacation mode quickly. Getting there . . .

yay for the new thread... i know i just joined in last week but i'm so glad i did :)

so i must confess that i did take 1 bite of a donut yesterday... and it was disgusting! blech! and i threw out what ever was left over...

I made Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili last night from skinny taste... it was so yummy!!! we will def be having this again! 5pp per serving!

Twingle... that is great!! Have fun!
We have a Y membership but we don't use it nearly as much as we should... with 3 kids in baseball and softball... plays and singing lessons and gymnastics... it's so hard to find time for myself...

Good luck to all the weigh ins coming up... mine's tomorrow morning. Hoping to undo some of my binging that happened last week and get back to my original first 5 pounds... this week has been my best tracking week yet!

Hey everyone :)

DBF made a corned beef last night...used 7 of my WP. Boo! I'm trying to not use them all up this week because I want to see the scale show me the 170's at my next WI! Less than 1.5lbs for that to happen so I'm hoping I can do it!

My new favorite snack that I've been making lately if anyone is interested is roasted/broiled sugar snap peas.

I just buy the frozen ones at the store, steam them in the microwave, then put them in a dish sprayed with a little olive oil, salt and pepper and put them in the broiler so they get a little crunchy. I even topped them with a little bit of fat free mozzarella which got nice and bubbly under the broiler. Yum! Only like 1-2pp with the oil and cheese.

My plan is to leave my office at noon tomorrow and then our flight takes off at 3:30. I've been coming into the office by about 6:30 every day this week, then leaving at 6:30 or so, and it's really draining me. I have a Public Hearing in a couple of hours (so why am I posting here?) and two other big projects that will be wrapped up today. Of course people "had" to see me tomorrow, so hopefully when I kick them out of my office at noon, life will be in vacation mode quickly. Getting there . . .

I am so excited for you, we will miss you so hope you can check in while there.

yay for the new thread... i know i just joined in last week but i'm so glad i did :)

so i must confess that i did take 1 bite of a donut yesterday... and it was disgusting! blech! and i threw out what ever was left over...

I made Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili last night from skinny taste... it was so yummy!!! we will def be having this again! 5pp per serving!

Twingle... that is great!! Have fun!
We have a Y membership but we don't use it nearly as much as we should... with 3 kids in baseball and softball... plays and singing lessons and gymnastics... it's so hard to find time for myself...

Good luck to all the weigh ins coming up... mine's tomorrow morning. Hoping to undo some of my binging that happened last week and get back to my original first 5 pounds... this week has been my best tracking week yet!

Yeah, you didn't like the donut :banana:.

Hey everyone :)

DBF made a corned beef last night...used 7 of my WP. Boo! I'm trying to not use them all up this week because I want to see the scale show me the 170's at my next WI! Less than 1.5lbs for that to happen so I'm hoping I can do it!

My new favorite snack that I've been making lately if anyone is interested is roasted/broiled sugar snap peas.

I just buy the frozen ones at the store, steam them in the microwave, then put them in a dish sprayed with a little olive oil, salt and pepper and put them in the broiler so they get a little crunchy. I even topped them with a little bit of fat free mozzarella which got nice and bubbly under the broiler. Yum! Only like 1-2pp with the oil and cheese.

That sounds so good. I am buying some this week and trying it. :thumbsup2

So, you all know I ate everything that wasn't nailed down over last weekend and then there was my birthday dinner on Tuesday (which we NEVER go out to eat during the week). I am actually down .2. So, with that said I will take it cause in all honesty it should have been way worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!