Wedding dresses

Here's mine... obviously I am doing something a little nontraditional. :) Needs hemming but I love everything about it.

IMG_3271.jpg

IMG_3277_2.jpg

So unique and gorgeous!

Here's mine... obviously I am doing something a little nontraditional. :) Needs hemming but I love everything about it.

IMG_3271.jpg

IMG_3277_2.jpg

Nothing wrong with nontraditional - I'm wearing purple! This really makes your eyes stand out, too! Very beautiful :goodvibes

Side note for my dress...I went to a wedding this weekend and the groom's mother was wearing my dress! She chose navy instead of the purple, but it was still the same one. So technically, my fiance (one of the groomsmen) has now seen my dress... :rolleyes:

Hi,Can you keep an eye on my wedding dress? Nothing can surpass the beauty and elegance of this one shoulder evening gown with a soft chiffon ruffled layered skirt. Ball gown has little crystal stones for extra pop. Super sweet ruched waist band with broach detail on hip.i like this suit,so i plan to dress this dress on my wedding day...:cool1::cool1::cool1:
1309255893892293270.jpg

Side note for my dress...I went to a wedding this weekend and the groom's mother was wearing my dress! She chose navy instead of the purple, but it was still the same one. So technically, my fiance (one of the groomsmen) has now seen my dress... :rolleyes:

lol, too funny. a pic perhaps? :)

miaxu, your dress is very pretty :) modern and princessy!

This obviously isn't me...
BTW, noticing your avatar and sig...we're quoting that part on our programs! We might even play it as our "recessional" :goodvibes

*face palm* you've posted that already! haven't you? lol, thanks for the repost though, i think the dress is very pretty, i reallllly like the sleeves and the back <3

and :) yes, i really wanted to theme our wedding around NBC, but it looks like we might be using Meet the Robinsons. lol, its the DF's favorite movie, but i plan to sneak a bit of NBC in some how! lol

This is Mimi by Watters and Watters. It was the first dress I saw and the first one I tried on. It's perfectly me :goodvibes

I can't get through all the pictures since it is so long, but I love seeing all of the beautiful dresses. The different colors is something I haven't seen before.

Nichole that dress looks gorgeous on you!!!! Or maybe you make the dress look gorgeous, either way, I love it!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter