Website - Problems?

Every time I go on the site, I have to clear my cookies, or it doesn't work. Not sure if that's a website problem or my computer problem, but it doesn't happen with any other website. :scratchin

Every time I go on the site, I have to clear my cookies, or it doesn't work. Not sure if that's a website problem or my computer problem, but it doesn't happen with any other website. :scratchin
That doesn't happen for me on any of the devices that I use. I almost always use the CHROME browser. Does it happen on more than one browser for you?

The dwarves appeared to me early this moring, too - around 4 am Central.

That doesn't happen for me on any of the devices that I use. I almost always use the CHROME browser. Does it happen on more than one browser for you?
I use chrome and have the exact same issue as @igrsod. Never used to have the issue using safari on my iPhone, but it happens there now also.

I use chrome and have the exact same issue as @igrsod. Never used to have the issue using safari on my iPhone, but it happens there now also.
I use mostly Safari on my iPhone, but I have cookies shut off. Some sites won’t let me in and others give me a warning to change my cookies status.

Ok... so this morning tried to modify my current reservation... it wouldn't let me. Chat CM told me it was a problem with resale members accounts that DVC was aware of... not cool, and that I would have to call. I call... wait on hold for 45 minutes. CM looks for the room I'm trying to scoop up and tells me he can't see it as available. I go on the website myself and see it sitting right there, but I can't modify and pick it up. SOOOOOO FRUSTRATING.
The CM said the only thing he could do was waitlist it and hope for the best.

What is this stupidity???? Not impressed at all.

Latest posts

facebook twitter