Web site with California Pirates on it...

cmonroe

DIS Veteran
Hey folks,

I few weeks back, I was on a nice website that had videos of the rides at Disneyland. The one I'm looking for is specifically home videos. It was really nice, I believe it had a red background (I'm color blind).

Anyway if anyone knows the site, I'd appreciate it.

I asked this a while back and got a great answer. I have the site bookmarked but, its' on my home cojmputer, not here at work.

However the forum I asked this question is was the Disneyland forum on this site. Check it out and they'll get it to you quickly.

I know the exact site with the POTC at Disneyland.

Great suggestion civileng68!

The site is visionsfantastic.com fyi.

wow that website is great. I havent been to DL for over 25 years I didnt know it was laid out so differently. Does anyone know weather WDW or DL got, Big Thunder Moutain, or Spalash Moutain first?

pirate: :earboy2: :umbrella: :grouphug:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest