We won........

Mouse511

DIS Veteran
DH and I just returned from a week at the Wilderness Lodge. On Sunday (12/10) we were at MGM and boarded Star Tours and before the ride started the Dream Team entered our room. They gave everyone in our flight simulator a Dream Fastpass valid for that day for the major attractions. It was awesome! A few days later, I heard another family say that the same thing happened to them on Star Tours. I wonder if the Dream Team has certain rides they target or it's completely random??? We were very excited :)

I think it's random. We were in the standby line for Mission Space and a dream team member came and picked only us out of the line! I still think it was my lime green Disney t-shirt that caught his eye! ;) Dream fastpasses at EPCOT - sure was a dream come true!!

Thats great

I think certian rides make it easier for them to get in select a group and get out with others not relising they just missed out.

It seems Star Tours, Everest,Soarin,Hm are big ones to get the Dream passes at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter