We LOVED Princess Diaries!

Jackie H.

It's fun to have fun, but you have to know how!
Took my family to see it on Friday afternoon (took off from work early). We absolutely loved it! Even my 10 year old son, who is way too cool for any such thing loved it.

Diseny hit the nail on the head with this one. I hope they pay attention to how they did it. It isn't going to win an academy award or anything but it is good wholesome family entertainment. Just as my kids enjoy watching Parent Trap over and over and over again, they will this one as well.

As a parent, I truely enjoyed not hearing even one "bad word", no embarrassing situations, not even a winch on my part about anything in the movie! Julie Andrews is so regal and wonderful throughout - it almost strikes you as that she wouldn't allow such language! (I'm not assuming that is true, it just seems that way.) Anyway, we loved it - can't wait for it to come out on video.....we might even see this one again at the theatre which we never do.

We loved it too! What a concept! A movie with a good story, good actors, good humor and no toilet jokes.

Both of my daughters and their friends really liked the movie also. My wife and I found it an enjoyable evening with the kids. With the success of Shrek and the pointing humor, it was good to have another choice.
Jeff

Disney did it right with this one!!!! Before the movie, several previews were shown and the new Disney film, in collaboration with Pixtar, looks great! Sorry, I can't remember the name but it has to do with the 'monsters' that kids perceive in their closets or under their beds -- extremely cute - coming in the Fall.

Esulerzy, that would be "Monsters, Inc." you are describing. That is going to be as big as Toy Story 1 & 2. We also saw Princess Diaries this weekend and LOVED IT!!! Everyone in the theater was walking out commenting on how good it was, also that they were happy Disney had a big hit on its hands. I work at TDS and we have guests coming in asking for merchandise from the movie, and unfortunately all I have to offer is the CD soundtrack. Parents and Kids are looking for Mia's "diary" to write in. Now that would be great!

Oh, Lovethatmouse, that would be wonderful! Mia's diary would be at the top of my daughter's Christmas list! I hope you are able to get that idea out to someone that might be able to make something happen!

Also, I agree with you guys...my family can't wait for "Monsters, Inc." to come out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter