• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We dealt with the SPIDERS...what will it be this year?

Oh, poor Jasmine! Tell her that I hope she feels better really soon!

That looks like a great dismeet! And looking out the windows and seeing snow...well, it's been nearly 80 degrees here, so that's just shocking! I do realize you're way up north, though;). So neat that all of you could get together!

Oh, poor Jasmine! Tell her that I hope she feels better really soon!

That looks like a great dismeet! And looking out the windows and seeing snow...well, it's been nearly 80 degrees here, so that's just shocking! I do realize you're way up north, though;). So neat that all of you could get together!

I sure will pass that along to her ... thanks so much!

I'm jealous of your 80 degrees....we are expecting more snow tonight unfortunately, but not as much as they were originally calling for ... only 5 cm instead of 15cm so that's a good thing:banana:

Looks like a fun DIS-meet! In all my years on the DIS, I've never met any DISers "in real life". And that disney hoodie you had on is adorable! Did you get it at WDW?

That looks like such a fun meet and I have to say that I love your jacket. That is so so SO cute! Did you buy that at Disney????? Its awesome.

I am glad Jasmine is getting better. This is a great time of year for illness. It's rampant.

I'm sorry to hear that Jasmine's not feeling well, hopefully she starts feeling better soon.

And this weather is crazy! I don't know what the snow's like for you guys there, but we've been getting solid snow storms for the past three days...this is definitely shaping upto being a long Candian winter.

Can't wait to hear more about your plans:goodvibes

Looks like a fun DIS-meet! In all my years on the DIS, I've never met any DISers "in real life". And that disney hoodie you had on is adorable! Did you get it at WDW?

Maybe your upcoming trip you will meet a Diser?? I did buy it at WDW...Tren-D at DTD!!!

That looks like such a fun meet and I have to say that I love your jacket. That is so so SO cute! Did you buy that at Disney????? Its awesome.

I am glad Jasmine is getting better. This is a great time of year for illness. It's rampant.

I fell in love with that hoodie on our first day...we walked into Tren-D and I said to Jasmine...I have to have that! Then of course we had a little role reversal and she reminded me of my famous last words of "no buying anything on the first day" but I bought it a week later....they had bags too!!!

Rampant is a great word....it's so bad here too....she looks so much better today:woohoo:

I'm sorry to hear that Jasmine's not feeling well, hopefully she starts feeling better soon.

And this weather is crazy! I don't know what the snow's like for you guys there, but we've been getting solid snow storms for the past three days...this is definitely shaping upto being a long Candian winter.

Can't wait to hear more about your plans:goodvibes

Huge improvement today in Jasmine....thank God! This weather is NUTS! Southwest Manitoba apparently is getting pummelled....we're supposed to get a few cm so we're counting our lucky stars....I can finally see my driveway...I don't want anymore snow:confused3

I hope Jasmine is all better now!
It looks like you had a great Dismeet!
I love your Disney jacket. And, I love how PurpleBlanket is wearing purple! :goodvibes

Cool! Looks like a fun DIS meet. Too bad Jas had to miss it. :( Hope she feels better!

Hi Doll! Im here and caught up! :goodvibes

Must admit: I was fantastically jealous when I saw that I didnt make it (and had missed) 8 pages!! You're the popular girl in DISboards High School ;) However it was nice to wake up @ home and have something to read.

Im sorry Jasmine was sick - but relieved to hear that she was feeling better. A few old Disney flicks and some gingerale always cure me at least!

Im SO happy you guys got to have a DisMeet up there. Pancakes and good times with friends? :grouphug: Super jealous- makes me want to try and get one going around here in MA!

Ill post a few pics & get back to my TR- but cant wait to read more. SO GLAD youre back on the PTR circuit!!!

:hug: hugs to you & Jasmine xxoo

I hope Jasmine is all better now!
It looks like you had a great Dismeet!
I love your Disney jacket. And, I love how PurpleBlanket is wearing purple! :goodvibes

Hi Amy....thanks so much, yes she feeling much better and actually went to work yesterday!:cool1: Thank you so much on the jacket compliment...I absolutely love it and can't wait to buy one of two more in August;)

looks like a fun dis meet!!!! Thanks for the facebook adds :) I'm going to hopefully start posting pics tonight!

Hey hon...glad you're home and sounds like you had a great time on your trip!! I'm gonna check out facebook when I get home later on!!:woohoo:

Cool! Looks like a fun DIS meet. Too bad Jas had to miss it. :( Hope she feels better!

Jas was a tad disappointed that she wasn't there, but is definitely looking forward to the next one!!

Hi Doll! Im here and caught up! :goodvibes

Must admit: I was fantastically jealous when I saw that I didnt make it (and had missed) 8 pages!! You're the popular girl in DISboards High School ;) However it was nice to wake up @ home and have something to read.

Im sorry Jasmine was sick - but relieved to hear that she was feeling better. A few old Disney flicks and some gingerale always cure me at least!

Im SO happy you guys got to have a DisMeet up there. Pancakes and good times with friends? :grouphug: Super jealous- makes me want to try and get one going around here in MA!

Ill post a few pics & get back to my TR- but cant wait to read more. SO GLAD youre back on the PTR circuit!!!

:hug: hugs to you & Jasmine xxoo

YEAHHHHHHH YOU'RE BACK!!! Ok, I'm good now!! We have missed you!:hug: I can't wait to hear all about Italy :cloud9: Jasmine will be thrilled to know you're home...she can't WAIT to see pics!!!

You should see if you can get one going....I wish we lived closer cause we would be there in a heartbeat:cool1:

Missed you but so happy you're back:hug:

What a fun meeting you all had!! And I loved the jacket too, so CUTE!!! I love Tren-D, I always walk around in there a few times but never get anything. Next trip I will make myself get something cute!!!
Glad to hear Jasmine is feeling better, nothing worse than being sick!

Oh and guess what?? Spring is here!!! All this cold weather will soon be DONE!!! Yay!!! :dance3:

What a fun meeting you all had!! And I loved the jacket too, so CUTE!!! I love Tren-D, I always walk around in there a few times but never get anything. Next trip I will make myself get something cute!!!
Glad to hear Jasmine is feeling better, nothing worse than being sick!

Oh and guess what?? Spring is here!!! All this cold weather will soon be DONE!!! Yay!!! :dance3:

We always spend a lot of time in Tren-D ... it's Jasmine's favorite place to shop at DTD!

It finally feels like spring here too! They did get 45cm of snow to the south of us...I'm so happy it didn't quite reach us!! I can't wait for the snow to be gone...I'm so sick of the snow this year!!:sick:

Is everyone as excited as I am that it's Friday? I've had one of those weeks:confused3 Oh well, it's over and I can't wait for a beautiful weekend, at least they're saying it's going to be a beautiful weekend...we all know how wrong the weatherman can be though, don't we?;)

A few weeks before I started this PTR it was time for us to make our ADR's. My darling sister was in charge of that but when she went to do it, she found out because of the way she had booked with DVC we could only do 2 days the first go around and wait for the rest of them. So on the day we were supposed to make the rest of them, she was scheduled to work at 715am so I got up at 6am to make them...I know...i"m a giver, what can I say:lmao:

So up I got, turned the coffee pot on, and settled down at the kitchen table with the cordless phone. I called and got the sweetest person on the other end that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with at WDW! I told her we were DVC members (note how I said we:rotfl2:) and that I needed to make some ADR's, gave her our confirmation number and we were off!! She told me we would go through all our ADR's see what times we could get as close to ours as possible and once that was all done she would give me all the confirmation numbers!:worship:

We were having a great time, laughing, chatting about the restaurants, you know, an overall great experience. We did the last ADR and she was giving me the second confirmation number when the phone fell, hit the floor, the back flew off and the battery out...yup the phone was dead:scared1: Not gonna lie, I went into full panic mode!!!

I ran around the house looking for the other cordless and found it quickly thank the good lord!! I dialed, pretty much in tears at this point thinking I had lost everything we just did, when I hear the sweetest voice before it even connected say "Queen, is that you". I said yes...is that you? She said of course it's me I was waiting for you:hug: I believe at that moment I told her I loved her, that she was my new best friend and maybe told her she could have my first born:rotfl2: Yup, I would have sold my soul at that moment:rolleyes1

I sent Peg an email telling her what happened and she couldn't believe my luck...and neither could I. I said to her it has to be a good omen for our upcoming trip....at least that's what we're going with!!!

I will update again tomorrow...I just had to share that story with all my buddies!!!:grouphug:

So on the day we were supposed to make the rest of them, she was scheduled to work at 715am so I got up at 6am to make them...I know...i"m a giver, what can I say:lmao:

Your sacrifice is an inspiration to all of us! :worship:
:lmao:

I believe at that moment I told her I loved her, that she was my new best friend and maybe told her she could have my first born

Does Jasmine know about this? :sad2:

Seriously, who doesn't love a happy ending? Sounds like you got one of the good ones to make your ADRs. I remember (6 years ago) I got up to make ADRs starting with CRT (yes DDs got to eat in the castle :yay: but I digress). As soon as the phone connected, I blurted out the particulars. The lovely young lady on the other end was all business and got us our table. She then said, "So now that we've got all that out of the way... Good morning! How are you today?!" I burst out laughing. :goodvibes

Great update Queen! I hope I get her the next time I call! When you have time you should go to my ptr, I updated today! I went to Toy Story 3 On Ice today! I've been trying to find my memory card adaptor so I can upload my photos...I will find it tonight! I'm going to update tomorrow with all 400+ pics :o I know! Tell Jasmine I say hi!

Seriously, who doesn't love a happy ending? Sounds like you got one of the good ones to make your ADRs. I remember (6 years ago) I got up to make ADRs starting with CRT (yes DDs got to eat in the castle :yay: but I digress). As soon as the phone connected, I blurted out the particulars. The lovely young lady on the other end was all business and got us our table. She then said, "So now that we've got all that out of the way... Good morning! How are you today?!" I burst out laughing. :goodvibes

I used to love having breakfast in the castle when Jasmine was little! That's a great story...it's like they know that's why everyone is up at the crack of dawn calling:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter