WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

Well, I got thru to Disney finally to change my All-Star Music reservation. The good news is, I got to go to GDT and did not have to pay anything extra. So that was nice to be able to keep the same price and go to the same resort as the rest of my trip. I was expecting to have to pay the new resort's pricing. Now hopefully they will keep me in the same room.

I just got the email asking if I was still planning on coming. Before I opened the emails my heart jumped, I thought "oh, what now?" The stress the past few days with trying to call to get a new resort and making park reservations has taken it's toll. LOL

I am booked for WL for May 2021 as a basic package. I can’t get through at all on the phone line to add my tickets. Can I just cancel that and book it online? I’m thinking I’d have to book CCV regardless because WL is not available to book.

I just got the email asking if I was still planning on coming. Before I opened the emails my heart jumped, I thought "oh, what now?" The stress the past few days with trying to call to get a new resort and making park reservations has taken it's toll. LOL
I did too, and it mentioned that only DVC and FW would be open during my stay and to confirm I am still coming by July 1st. I went through and confirmed and it said I would be contacted about modifying if my resort isn’t open. I’m at Pop July 19th-30th. I thought Pop was open then. Is this email a mistake. Why does it only mention DVC and FW?

I did too, and it mentioned that only DVC and FW would be open during my stay and to confirm I am still coming by July 1st. I went through and confirmed and it said I would be contacted about modifying if my resort isn’t open. I’m at Pop July 19th-30th. I thought Pop was open then. Is this email a mistake. Why does it only mention DVC and FW?
Do you only get this email if your resort isn't open?

My email didn't say anything about DVC and FW. I am staying at Pop also.

I got the email too. I'm supposed to be going in July but don't have tickets yet...I was waiting to see if they are going to go on sale. 🤔

I received 3 emails to confirm my upcoming stays. One was for a stay at CB 7/20-7/25, which I see will be closed for those dates. Another reservation was for a DVC rented points stay at the Polynesian from 7/15-7/20. The 3rd email was for a reservation for POR for 8/24-8/28.

I received 3 emails to confirm my upcoming stays. One was for a stay at CB 7/20-7/25, which I see will be closed for those dates. Another reservation was for a DVC rented points stay at the Polynesian from 7/15-7/20. The 3rd email was for a reservation for POR for 8/24-8/28.

I also received emails to confirm our August stay.

Im starting to hear rumblings that players are dropping out (due to the crazy high co-vid numbers) ...I’m wondering if that means YC, CSR and GF WILL become available? Cause, lol, I don’t want to “switch” if it would be opening!

Today was the deadline for players to inform the NBA if they were playing in Orlando or not. For players who aren't going, the teams then have the ability to sign other players to take their roster spots. Unless a team pulls out completely (highly unlikely), a few players deciding not to go to Orlando isn't going to make any difference.

Quick note - just as posts about circumventing Disney rules are not permitted on DISBoards, neither are posts regarding circumventing laws/state regulations. Posts regarding circumventing mandated state travel restrictions during a global pandemic are not welcome here on the TPAS Board.

Thank you.

Am I the only one getting an “all circuits are busy” message when trying to call?
I have a res for July that thay told me to hold off on adjusting/cancelling to see if the reservation into 2021 opened and now I can’t get through.
not sure if it is just me or if they are swamped

side note the prices for 2021 are close to $200/night more than I have for 2020 :(

Am I the only one getting an “all circuits are busy” message when trying to call?
I have a res for July that thay told me to hold off on adjusting/cancelling to see if the reservation into 2021 opened and now I can’t get through.

side note the prices for 2021 are close to $200/night more than I have for 2020 :(
Yea prices are outrageous

I got that message most of the day and when I got home from work I just kept calling until it finally went thru

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter