WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

So if you are lucky enough to get a reservation for your party for a specific park, is there a time limit for entering? Wondering if you could enter Epcot say at 4 pm and then stay till 9 pm. Or will there be an entry window and if you miss it you cannot enter?

So if you are lucky enough to get a reservation for your party for a specific park, is there a time limit for entering? Wondering if you could enter Epcot say at 4 pm and then stay till 9 pm. Or will there be an entry window and if you miss it you cannot enter?
Have I missed something? Are you saying people aren’t going to be able to spend most the day in the park, just a few hours?

There's is no information on procedures and operations for parks and we will likely not see anything until mid June

Have I missed something? Are you saying people aren’t going to be able to spend most the day in the park, just a few hours?
No
I am asking if you can enter a park later in the day. Some people have posted what they did in Shanghai . I was just wondering if it was an assigned time to enter or a flexible one.

I don’t anyond knows yet what the park reservation system is going to look like!!!
What a relief, I was scared I missed something. They have already shortened the hours, I can’t imagine only being allowed in from 4 pm to 9 pm if others were allowed in at 9 in the morning.

No
I am asking if you can enter a park later in the day. Some people have posted what they did in Shanghai . I was just wondering if it was an assigned time to enter or a flexible one.
There's no information on procedures or operations for WDW and we'll probably not know until mid June

Just checked and my ADRs for BoG were deleted. My dining plan is still there...

No

Shanghai had/has timed entry to cut down on the number of people standing around in a crowd before entering. The entry times were/are spaced 30 minutes apart. I don't know if they had/have to leave at a certain time. However, like @yulilin3 said, nothing has been announced yet for WDW.

Shanghai had/has timed entry to cut down on the number of people standing around in a crowd before entering. The entry times were/are spaced 30 minutes apart. I don't know if they had/have to leave at a certain time. However, like @yulilin3 said, nothing has been announced yet for WDW.
I was just wondering because we arrive at 11:30 on our first day . We are hoping to go to Epcot but thought we would arrive quite late in the day. I am not so concerned about how long we stay at the park just if arrival was flexible.

I was just wondering because we arrive at 11:30 on our first day . We are hoping to go to Epcot but thought we would arrive quite late in the day. I am not so concerned about how long we stay at the park just if arrival was flexible.

We just don't know what will happen yet in WDW. There is really no way of planning right now.

Rest assured that the time you know whether you can get a reservation on your first day (or any day of your stay), they'll have opened up the reservation system we'll know what the opening procedures are.

Folks.

Here it is 7:39pm EST on Sunday night.

To save everyone the hassle of reading 247 pages of thread;

NO ONE KNOWS anything about the new reservation system, who gets first priority, how we get registration priority, how we register, when registration opens, what restaurants will be open, how many people will be allowed in ::insert restaurant name here:: restaurant, how many people will be in ::insert ride name here:: attraction's line.

Let's just chill and wait for more news! :-)

I have 10-day base tickets starting August 20th. With the extended expiry dates for the tickets to September 2021, if I do need to cancel this trip can I use the tickets anytime until September 2021 even though they originally were date specific.

I’m confused on how the Florida resident Silver APs will work. It’s my understanding that the blackouts will remain in effect so I wouldn’t be able to go to go to the parks until the first week of August. However, since they aren’t opening until July 11, will I be refunded the payment for June and the first 10 days of July (or be able to extend my pass) even though those dates are blacked out? Any info on this yet?
I’m in the same exact boat. Guess time will tell.

I have 10-day base tickets starting August 20th. With the extended expiry dates for the tickets to September 2021, if I do need to cancel this trip can I use the tickets anytime until September 2021 even though they originally were date specific.

August 20th will be after they open so we don't know if they will extend those. They are extending tickets with dates during the closure but just don't know yet on tickets when they are open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter