WDW Annual Pass Upgrade

wizneather78

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I have 10day Hopper tickets for our upcoming trip and we will upgrade them to APs on our first park day. When/how will we get the AP band/slider? Do they mail that out later on or do they have any at a ticket counter for when you upgrade in person?

Thanks!

They mail it out later. You have to go on MDE and customize your band, and then it will ship out with the slider.

Hi,

I have 10day Hopper tickets for our upcoming trip and we will upgrade them to APs on our first park day. When/how will we get the AP band/slider? Do they mail that out later on or do they have any at a ticket counter for when you upgrade in person?

Thanks!
Last year they rain out of the slider ( they have them now) but I was able to go to GR at the MK the one by HOP and get my slider if you really want a slider you could try asking at GR and see if they will give you one

Last year they rain out of the slider ( they have them now) but I was able to go to GR at the MK the one by HOP and get my slider if you really want a slider you could try asking at GR and see if they will give you one
Thank you!

As soon as you upgrade and your AP is active, you'll go on MDE and be prompted to customize your band. It'll ship out a couple days later and be on the way to you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter