Watching the "CANCELLED ADR Thread" for certain terms

BJoy82

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this is a dumb question. (It's been a LONG time since I've used any online forums, and I'm brand spanking new to this one and trying to find my way around without inadvertently breaking any rules or otherwise annoying the regulars.)

I'm already watching the "CANCELLED ADR Thread" for the month of my family's trip (January), but I'm wondering if there's any way to "filter" my following so that I only receive an email whenever key words of interest to me (the specific restaurants I need ADRs for) pop up.

Thanks so much for this awesome resource!

There isn’t. the watch feature just tells you a post has been made to the thread. Hence no chit chat on the thread. Good luck!

Sorry if this is a dumb question. (It's been a LONG time since I've used any online forums, and I'm brand spanking new to this one and trying to find my way around without inadvertently breaking any rules or otherwise annoying the regulars.)

I'm already watching the "CANCELLED ADR Thread" for the month of my family's trip (January), but I'm wondering if there's any way to "filter" my following so that I only receive an email whenever key words of interest to me (the specific restaurants I need ADRs for) pop up.

Thanks so much for this awesome resource!
What are your dates and what restaurants? I have some I will be parting with soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter