Wand Chooses the Wizard?

Yes, adults do get chosen....I finally got to see this show on Friday night for the first time. DH and I had gone to Margarittaville for my 35th birthday dinner before hand, and I was walking off the food, and my drink! I was tipsy thanks to my booze in a blender! There was no line, so we were #3 and #4 in the room. I was standing RIGHT in front of the stairs, with a big doofy grin I imagine due to the drink! He walked down the stairs, looked RIGHT AT ME and asked if I was there for my wand. I said YES a little loudly but was excited. Some young girls next to me gushed on how super lucky I was. When he asked me my birthday, I had told him. He did not notice it was the day before, but the shopkeeper helper did and wished me Happy Birthday.

I bought my wand....Reed, made of dragon heart string core! It was 34.95, with the the discount AP spell applied, cost me $30. I love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter