• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walt Disney World Resorts AT PAR Jul. 4 - Oct. 2

disneycanadafan

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! I've been lurking around the boards for quite some time now. Had to come out of the shadows to post this! Still hoping they will offer the companion pass at 1/2 price later in the year. Our family would save more with that special but this may help anyone who already has reservations, or will be planning on going during this time frame!

Available July 4 - October 2. Canadian residents may book Value, Moderate or Deluxe Walt Disney World Resorts AT PAR when you stay 4 or more nights. Book by July 31. Limited rooms available at this offer.

Saw this advertised in our local paper on Saturday. Also checked on the official Disney site to verify (www.disney.ca)
http://www.disney.ca/vacations/disneyworld/offer_atpar/index.html

Welcome to the DIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting.:)

A BIG hello disneycanadafan!:wave: :wave:

Nice to see you are "de-lurking" and deciding to join us! I think you'll love this place.....it's a great hang out!;)

Yes there have been a few thread re: the Disney at par, if you just read down a bit on the page you'll find even more information. Wish we could go now as there are great deals to be had...but we'll have to wait until March next year.:(

Again welcome aboard!

:wave: :sunny: :wave: :sunny: :wave: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter