Walt Disney World Meet For July 20th, 2006

I am going to wear a little green ribbon on my pack, hat, or shirt to be identified, but I think I will be looking for you people first, so I will probably find you before you find me. We are getting there early (at 8:00 AM) for the EMH. The EMH are great! Since all of you going to the meet are going to be at MK in the morning, I highly suggest taking advantage of the EMH (that is, if you are staying at a WDW resort).

So, this is how to identify you peoples:

Spongblair: VMK sticker w/name
OnceUponAStar*:green flips (LUCKY!!! :lmao: )
Loves Disney: sister, she will be with me, so if you find one of us, you find both of us.
CL_Patchy: I have seen some pictures of you, but tell us something to look for that you will be wearing.
AdioSkater: No clue what you look like. What will you be wearing?
Me: a green ribbon

REMEMBER 9:00 AM SHARP on July 20th morning (VMK central)!!!! Be there, or be square! lol

AdioSkater: No clue what you look like. What will you be wearing?

He creeps, masked, in the dark shadows...that is why you don't know what he looks like! :rotfl:

I do believe I have seen Skater in some pictures on the Dis. I still can't get over he knew my name!! :lmao:

Loves Disney said:
He creeps, masked, in the dark shadows...that is why you don't know what he looks like! :rotfl:

I do believe I have seen Skater in some pictures on the Dis. I still can't get over he knew my name!! :lmao:

:rotfl2: haha, i am so happy he doesn't know mine, he probably would have no idea how to pronouce it;)

maybe skater is a spy! :eek:

Hey, I live right down the street from the Magic Kingdom! I'd love to join in!

But I'm a little confused... is the meet on Thursday the 20th like it says way up in the first post, or Saturday the 22nd like Dis-Wiz says?

ElectricLime said:

But I'm a little confused... is the meet on Thursday the 20th like it says way up in the first post, or Saturday the 22nd like Dis-Wiz says?

no it is the 20th..or i can't join you guys, unless you want to have a meet at four in them morning before i go to the cruise port;)

ElectricLime said:

We'd love for you to join!! Go buy the original post. That post is offical. Dis-wiz is incorrect by saying it is the 22nd.

This will be fun! :cool1:

just to tell you, to document it, i am having a moment..

Two things. One I am coming, and two I vote for Casey's corner, if I don't leave early.

well, i have to go with the harbor house,

i don't how many more times i can listen to the planetary boogie

Dudezeke said:
Two things. One I am coming, and two I vote for Casey's corner, if I don't leave early.

Awesome! We will look forward to seeing you!! :cool1:

The votes as of now for lunch are:

3 Columbia Harbour House
2 Cacey's Corner
1 Cosmic Ray's

ElectricLime said:

I am sorry for my little mistake. I don't know why I was thinking the 22nd...

I must been in my left mind instead of my right. :rolleyes:

also, Loves Disney, I think I will change my vote and go for the Harbour House because believe we will be eating at Casey's Corner the previous day for lunch.

So my vote is now to Harbour House.

:rotfl2:

i always fight over the tickets :rolleyes1 Of course i win....

oh yea front...i got jack sparrowed ;)

Spongeblair said:
My wdw tickets came in the post the other day woot i was fighting over which character i got
I remember doing that on our other trips. I think I was the one that always got stuck with donald :sad2: . I always wanted Minnie or Mickey. Now we just get our room keys which all look the same, but are pretty cool :goodvibes , though, we have to wait to check into our resort to get them.

I'll toss in my vote for Columbia Harbour House, too - I've only been there once, on the Keys to the Kingdom tour!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter