Walking/Running Information

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by Tiger Lily 03, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Tiger Lily 03

Tiger Lily 03 Moderator W.I.S.H. Moderator

For the many WISH members who have been looking for Walking/Running Information there is valuable information contained in the link here:

Walking/Running Info Websites

Keep on keepin' on!

There are helpful points included that would benefit all WISH members.

I thought I would also add that on the events side of WISH you can find much information on how to get started walking/running. Feel free to step over there.

pixiegirl131415 likes this.
  2. momhmmx2

momhmmx2 Life is a gift...Have Fun!

Thanks for the info! My favorite site is www.runkeeper.com. They have an app for my phone too. It let's you set custom intervals to remind you when to walk/run when working out. Keeps track of GPS via phone. They have also partnered with Jeff Galloway and you can buy his custom training programs for 5k,1/2 and fulls with all fitness levels. I'm currently doing the 1/2 for beginners by Jeff. It is a 24 week program easy to follow both online and via the app.

Grendalynn likes this.
  3. jsherry

jsherry Earning My Ears

thanks for valued info
    i just how i can be consistent in jogging . i am not so much committed guy but i want i want to improve my stamina.

Thanks .

4. JLBoyer

JLBoyer Earning My Ears

Thanks

5. Grendalynn

Grendalynn Self Proclaimed DIS Veteran

I love runkeeper!The App on my iphone is awesome for tracking results, personal bests, music play lists and all kinds of great feedback!

Tiger Lily 03 likes this.