Walking/Running Information

Tiger Lily 03

Moderator W.I.S.H.
For the many WISH members who have been looking for Walking/Running Information there is valuable information contained in the link here:

Walking/Running Info Websites

Keep on keepin' on!

There are helpful points included that would benefit all WISH members.

I thought I would also add that on the events side of WISH you can find much information on how to get started walking/running. Feel free to step over there.

Thanks for the info! My favorite site is www.runkeeper.com. They have an app for my phone too. It let's you set custom intervals to remind you when to walk/run when working out. Keeps track of GPS via phone. They have also partnered with Jeff Galloway and you can buy his custom training programs for 5k,1/2 and fulls with all fitness levels. I'm currently doing the 1/2 for beginners by Jeff. It is a 24 week program easy to follow both online and via the app.

thanks for valued info
i just how i can be consistent in jogging . i am not so much committed guy but i want i want to improve my stamina.

Thanks .

I love runkeeper!The App on my iphone is awesome for tracking results, personal bests, music play lists and all kinds of great feedback!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!