WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

I did 25 miles this week. My goal is to get up to 35 miles a week, so I'm getting there!
49/365 miles to DLR
49/2,780 miles to WDW

Definitely won't get there before either of our trips (DLR 6/21 and WDW 6/22), but it's still fun to think of my exercise as getting there!

Last edited:

Welcome to all the new folks!! It's great to have you on board. :figment: :tigger::mickeyjum

I am not using a walking app. Not sure what others are doing.

I just count my treadmill miles, since the screen keeps track for me! (Bonus - that means I can use the same total to prove to myself the purchase was worth it. :laughing: ) I don't have a trip planned right away, though, so I'm not on any time schedule.

I haven't posted in a while, but have been snatching a few minutes here and there to walk: 11.11 miles since my last post, for 297.4/1,317 miles and 23%.

Like your screen name :laughing:
Thanks! :P He's also known as Eeyore, Shrek, and the Grinch, depending on his current mood, but he's a big teddy bear at heart. When we were first dating and I was meeting his family and friends, about every other person I met made sure to point out that he's notoriously grumpy! :rotfl2:He hates Disney vacations and grumps his way through them, so we usually leave him home. I dragged him to WDW once when we were first married, and then DS begged him to come with us to DLR once right after Cars Land opened, and he tolerated both trips because he loves us, but it was more like torture than fun for him. He says he'd rather have a root canal done than go to Disney with us again. DS and I both agreed that it's more fun when we leave Captain Grumpy Pants at home when it comes to Disney! He always misses us when we're gone, though, so we have to make time in our day to call him so he can hear all about what we did and roll his eyes and say "better you than me." :rotfl:

Thanks! :P He's also known as Eeyore, Shrek, and the Grinch, depending on his current mood, but he's a big teddy bear at heart. When we were first dating and I was meeting his family and friends, about every other person I met made sure to point out that he's notoriously grumpy! :rotfl2:He hates Disney vacations and grumps his way through them, so we usually leave him home. I dragged him to WDW once when we were first married, and then DS begged him to come with us to DLR once right after Cars Land opened, and he tolerated both trips because he loves us, but it was more like torture than fun for him. He says he'd rather have a root canal done than go to Disney with us again. DS and I both agreed that it's more fun when we leave Captain Grumpy Pants at home when it comes to Disney! He always misses us when we're gone, though, so we have to make time in our day to call him so he can hear all about what we did and roll his eyes and say "better you than me." :rotfl:

I have people in my family who are like that--they tend to avoid Disney World but the rest of us love it :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter