WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

ok- walked 14 miles this week so I am still 1026 miles away but closer than I was last week!

Well I was shooting for 20 miles last week; only got to 16. We'll see what this week holds, I'm not really sure of a goal because I'm going out of town this weekend.

Halfway to triple digits!

50/990

ok- walked 14 miles this week so I am still 1026 miles away but closer than I was last week!

That is so true! Congratulations on All your miles!!

Another 4.15 for me. So I have 72.9. I feel, I feel 100 coming soon!

Walked a total of 23 miles last week:-D

yesterday was 90+ and my treadmill is upstairs in a room without a/c - didn't walk
The next few days will be the same, so I don't know how productive this week will be, but I will just do whatever I can

Hi everyone! I fell short of the goal I made for myself for August, but I am at 173/1010. It has been so hot here in Houston, it makes it hard to get outside. Hoping for a cooler September.

have a great weekend!

Dahly

Dahly, here is to cooler weather for us all!! Hang in there!

Another 3 miles today! So I'm up to 75.9! So short term goal of 100. Coming up!!!

75.9/468. Keep on moving!!

Hello!! It has been a few weeks since I have updated but I am at 550/627. I have been counting my steps for the entire day (I needed to get some motivation going!) for this upcoming trip in October! I think I might make it! 77 to go! When I get back, and now that I have started into a regular routine, I think I will just count my daily walks and see how many I can get before my trip in January. Thanks for the challenge... almost there!!!

beautiful weather today so I decided to get some miles in! 4 more today. I am up to 79.9/468. Happy Labor Day and hope you:woohoo: can get some miles in!!

I haven't been keeping track this summer.

I want to see how far I could walk during the school year so I am starting over.

Congrats to all the walkers.

I have been lazy about updating but, I do write down my totals everynight.
So, for the last couple of weeks I have walked 105.71 miles.

total 267.98/1803

got off track while we were at WDW on vacation. Now we're back on with running!! 8 mile run last night brings me to: 230.08/1596

Still got a ways to go but proud last night was my longest run!

Wish I would have seen this earlier... I would love to join just not sure how much I could really do at this point... winter will be here before you know it. :(

236.3/1596
2 shorter runs but every little bit helps. Today's run was 3.1 and my body didn't care much for it. My hips hurt and I felt like stopping the entire time. Might need a couple days to rest before pushing again. I'm thinking about doing a 5K this weekend but can't figure out for sure if I want to.

I have been bad - I did a 5k last weekend but I have not been walking at all! The kids started back to school - I stopped my gym because it was too far away & the sun now comes up too late in the mroning for me to get up & do my walking before I need to be home for the kids. I really need to change. I am looking at a gym close tomy house & hopefully will get back on track soon.

Man, I can't believe that it has been almost a month since my last
update. I have to add 130.89 miles.

Total: 398.87/1803

Well, the baby's here, I'm cleared to walk at least and really need to get back to moving. So, I'm ready to start my walk to the World again! Woohoo!!! Today we hit the zoo and clocked 2.75 miles while there. So....

2.75/1025 with 413 days to go until our trip!

I have another 73 miles to add, so I'm at: 311/1000. I don't care how long it takes me, I'll get there eventually! :)

My last post was on 8/12 and since I'm only counting my exercise miles, I've been quite the slacker. :laughing:
I would use the excuse that since my kids started school, I've been uber busy, which I have, but I don't want to make excuses. So slacker it is! :)

I need to get back to it, I want to finish the WDW Family 5K in January without getting swept up by Goofy!:goofy:

A slow start, but I did 4 miles today, so I'm at 315/1000.
I'll be at WDW before I can walk there, lol!:goodvibes

Keep up the good work, everyone!:cheer2:

Well, the baby's here, I'm cleared to walk at least and really need to get back to moving. So, I'm ready to start my walk to the World again! Woohoo!!! Today we hit the zoo and clocked 2.75 miles while there. So....

2.75/1025 with 413 days to go until our trip!

Congratulations on the arrival of your new little one!:cutie:
Take it easy to start! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts