WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

I just found this and would really like to join! I hope that is okay?

According to Goggle Maps, I am 1406 miles away from the Magic Kingdom. I will start my journey tomorrow.

Welcome...just keeping going. I'm 1596 so I have a long ways to go too.

182.36/1596 still running and not looking back!:cool1:

I'm at 123/1010, and according to my map, i just crossed the Texas border into Louisiana! One state down, 4 to go!

Have a great week everyone!

Dahly

I'm at 123/1010, and according to my map, i just crossed the Texas border into Louisiana! One state down, 4 to go!

Have a great week everyone!

Dahly

Neat idea! I'm in SD so it would be fun to keep track as I go through the numerous states. I'll have to do some checking. Congrats on leaving Texas!!

I have another 32.06 miles to add.

total 123.28/1803

The walk to Disneyland is so much slower than the one to Disneyworld.

To all the runners in the group, ya'll are amazing keep up the good work.

Have a good week. I added another 5.19 to my total. Have a good week. Let's get closer to our favorite place:banana:

43.49/468.

I have another 73 miles to add, so I'm at: 311/1000. I don't care how long it takes me, I'll get there eventually! :)

another 3.30 miles today. I am so close to 50 miles I can see it:banana: long way to Disney but I will keep pushing on.

46.79/468. Just keep walking, just keep walking, walking, walking!!

Okay, so my first week wasn't the BEST week, but I walked 14.07 miles of 1,406. Making progress! :)
That means I have 1,391.93 left. Woo who!!! Making progress!!!

I would like to participate! :) I'm 1,188 miles from my house to the Wilderness Lodge!

Jump right in!! Welcome Welcome Welcome.

Another 3.3 miles for me today, I am up to 50.09:banana: My first goal~ whoot whoot now on to 100!!

50.09/468

195/1596 Running my way to the magic! 130.8 miles and I'll cross another state line! I've visited South Dakota, Iowa and now I"m in Missouri. St Louis here I come!

Happy Monday Morning fellow walker/runners. I hope we all get some miles in. 3.45 for me today.

53.45/468!!

got a burst of energy (hard to find around here) went out for a second run today and got another 3.03 miles. Brings me to 198.03/1596!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter