WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

Thanks for the prayers. I got a 24 hour halter moniter on today and went and exercised and my heart rate went up to 182 in 10 minutes. Not sure what is going on. Hopefully, will know soon.

I wanna join up! I'll be easing into it, it's been a few months since I did any sort of physical activity really. I did the majority of the c25k plan and even participated in a 5k in May, but then I went back to my laziness. Time to get my butt up and walk again!

990 miles from my house to the TTC! I'm not going to count steps during the day, just those on the treadmill/exercise walking outside.

1.5/990

Got the moniter off yesterday and the lady at the hospital checked to make sure it worked right. I told her that I went and worked out so, my heart would do what it did before. She looked at that part and said it looked like my heart rate went over 200!
Took my dad to the dr's. yesterday and I asked my dr.(same dr's. office) about the test results and it looks like I will have to wait almost 3 weeks to hear anything. :headache: But, on the bright side I have the o.k. to do weight training and limited cardio.

29.15/980.5 at this rate I will never "get" to the Magic Kingdom lolol I better get back to it hard core and stop being so wishy washy about it lololol

177.25/1596
Only counting miles ran no walking for me. Gotta get in shape for the WDW Half Marathon!

Me too lolol Except I want to do the Disney Princess 1/2 marathon in 2012.....see ticker below hahahaha

32.75/980.5

Good luck! I'm running in honor of my DH who is a 9 year cancer survivor. I picked the WDW Half Marathon so he can run with me. Some day I'd like to run the Disney Princess 1/2 Marathon with my sister. I guess I should get through this one first. I've only done 5K's so I have some work to do!

Good luck! I'm running in honor of my DH who is a 9 year cancer survivor. I picked the WDW Half Marathon so he can run with me. Some day I'd like to run the Disney Princess 1/2 Marathon with my sister. I guess I should get through this one first. I've only done 5K's so I have some work to do!

I have never even done a 5K lol so you are 1 up one me lolol:cheer2:princess:

I have never even done a 5K lol so you are 1 up one me lolol:cheer2:princess:

We did our first one in March and then did one the last two saturdays. I have no problem running 3.1 miles by myself but when I get in a crowd I freeze up! Need to get the nerves worked out because the WDW Half Marathon in January.

We did our first one in March and then did one the last two saturdays. I have no problem running 3.1 miles by myself but when I get in a crowd I freeze up! Need to get the nerves worked out because the WDW Half Marathon in January.

My DH did the WDW full Marathon in 2009, he said it was a blast!!!! It was fun just to watch it

182.36/1596 Miles all ran :banana: Still got a long ways to go but it's we'll get there!:thumbsup2

I agree this is a long term goal. But if we are diligent we will make it

anothe 4.5 so we are up to 38.3/468. I hear Dorie from NEMo saying "JUst keep wallking just keep walking!!

I've had very limited time at home for the past couple weeks...I was able to squeeze in half an hour on the treadmill last night, and hopefully again this evening.

3/990 for now!

I just found this and would really like to join! I hope that is okay?

According to Goggle Maps, I am 1406 miles away from the Magic Kingdom. I will start my journey tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter