WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

Hello! I would love to join in our your walk-fest! I am on a Disney Dream Cruise next year, so I am "walking" to Port Canaveral...1010 miles from my house. I have been walking consistently since June 30, and I am at 52 miles so far.

I love reading about where everyone is going!

Dahly

Good morning walkers!!!,

We are on our way, we are on our way. I walked 3.5 miles to day so now I am officially in the double digits. Wooohooo.:banana:

12.5/468.

Add another 3 for me. That brings me to
15.5/468

Every step counts!:woohoo:

Good morning Disney walkers:cheer2:

Started off my week with a 3.85 mile walk. So I'm up to 19.35. I think I am on the Interstate 85 by now.

19.35/486. I hope to be in Disney before the baby is born in January.

Yipeee!! had a great week!! I am at 331/627:banana:Have 92 days before next trip... HEY, THAT PUTS ME OVER HALF WAY!:woohoo:

3.75 today and it was hot hot hot:headache:!!

22.10/468.

Way to go to all of those who have stuck to the challenge. It motivates me.

I haven't posted in a while, but I've been keeping track of my walking. I have another 30 to add, so it brings me up to 232/1000. I still have a long way to go. (I am only keeping track of my "exercise" walking)

Way to go everyone! Keep walking!:)

Happy Monday fellow wish walkers!!

I did 4 more miles this morning. I am up to 26.10 miles.

So 26.10/468. I think I almost near 75 south now:yay:On our way!!

Hi everyone! I'd love to join this group. I've been looking for a "walking buddy" for a while. Looks like I've stumbled across a few :) My weight has been steadily rising since I had kids. Looking to make a few changes and get down to the business of getting healthy.

We are currently 645 miles to the Fort Wilderness Campground. I'd like to kick off tomorrow.

Have any room?

Thanks so much!

Haven't been updating in awhile. Started going to the gym and noticed my heart rate going kind of bonkers. So, getting it checked out with the doctor and no excersise until she finds out what is going on.
In a 11 days my total is 35.44 miles. Wished it was more but, right now I will take what I can get. Hopefully by next week I will be back working out again.

Welcome to all the new walkers. You can all do it!

total 91.22/1803

Haven't been updating in awhile. Started going to the gym and noticed my heart rate going kind of bonkers. So, getting it checked out with the doctor and no excersise until she finds out what is going on.
In a 11 days my total is 35.44 miles. Wished it was more but, right now I will take what I can get. Hopefully by next week I will be back working out again.

Welcome to all the new walkers. You can all do it!

total 91.22/1803

I hope that everything is alright. You're definitely doing the right thing in taking a break until you get the doctor's ok.

My Computer would not let me quote. But I wanted to send prayers and well
Wishes to bellem04. Please keep us updated

Another 3.7 miles for today. Bringing me to 29.8/468. This has been so inspiring. I really do visualize myself on my way to Disney!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter