WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

Hi!

I'd like to join in! I have a LOT of weight to lose and am just getting started on a walking program, so it will probably take me a while. It is 1120 miles from my house to Disney.

So, as of this morning:

0.8/1120

I have to tell myself - slow and steady wins the race, right? ;)

Leanna

I would love to join! Hopefully this will keep me motivated to walk on my treadmill everyday; especially the long days at work when I don't feel up to it once I get home. I am going to be precise with the numbers as my machine shows it :laughing:

1.251/463.89

With that distance I am out of my neighborhood :cool1:

Actually have been to Disney and back before I could walk there, oh well :goodvibes

I have a lot to add with the Marathon Weekend 5K/trip: another 106,
so I'm now at: 463/1000

Just a little update...13.82/1017 so far for me. With that distance, I have gotten myself from my neighborhood to downtown STL. :thumbsup2

This week, I walked a total of 30.19 miles of1391.93. I have 1361.74 miles left. I hope yall are having a great Friday!!!

It's been a while since I've worn my pedometer or exercised...but I am back now and will start working my way back to the world. I hope yall are having a great Monday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter