Walk or boat from Swan to Hollywood Studios?

Has anyone ever driven an ecv/scooter from S/D to the park’s? Will the battery last? TIA.
I have stayed at YC and BC with a scooter. I typically spend 3/4 day or used to take a break. As long as I have it charged the night before, I have been fine. I recently changed to a fold&go and have determined that I need my cord with me to charge as I have run out on the way back once. For the scooter, I turn off when sitting still only turn up three speed on the drive to and from hotel - otherwise, I go pretty slow in parks. Also, I try to not got back and for across the park too many times. In front of the first aid clinic, you can plug in and charge up if needed.

Depends on party members and how fast all walk. I took boat once from Hollywood to EPCOT with DH as it was too hot for him. I always walk and love every step. It is r and r for me. He and friends have taken boat and I walk. There is never more than a couple minutes difference. Sometimes I am either faster.

Those who can walk from the Swan to the Studios in 10 minutes must be speed walkers! It’s about a 10-minute walk from the Swan/Dolphin to the International Gateway entrance of Epcot. The walk to the Studios is at least 20 minutes.

Those who can walk from the Swan to the Studios in 10 minutes must be speed walkers! It’s about a 10-minute walk from the Swan/Dolphin to the International Gateway entrance of Epcot. The walk to the Studios is at least 20 minutes.
I don't think the Swan is twice the distance from HS as it is from the Epcot entrance, is it? If I had to guess I would say the two are equally distant.

Yep...I was wrong. Swan to HS is further than Swan to Epcot, though not quite double the distance. I guess I enjoy the walk so much, it didn't seem further.

If you are there for rope Drop you have to walk the boats won't be running that early to get you there 45 mins early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter