waiting to dock?

kfam6

Earning My Ears
how long do you have to wait in the port before you get on the ship? do you wait seated before they call you on by categories like at the airport or is it just a stand in line format?

thanks

Stand in line

Depending what time you arrive there. The doors to the terminal open around 10:30 ish?? and usually you board arounb 12:15 ish to 1PM... at least that seems to be the trend...

There are TV and seats for the kids so that they do not have to wait in line. One person in line seems to be the norm. Also characters come out about 1 hour before the boarding, so they are some photo opportunities...

Have fun on your trip....

what is the latest you can board? our plane gets into orlando at 12:00 PM

thanks

I belive everyone must be on the ship by 4:00pm, as that is when the lifeboat muster drill is conducted. The ship is not supposed to sail until the drill has been performed and all passengers have been checked off as having attended, but I'm not sure how strict they are with that.

If you get in at noon, I would think you'll be on board by 2:00pm or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter