• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

vSide

Status
Not open for further replies.

theradiostar

bond, james bond
Anyone heard of it? I think it's the best online game since VMK...

Check it out at vside.com!

The stated age is for 13 and up; looks like a virtual world rather than a game.

There is not much that can be learned from the home page before registering. It took a Google search to find this info:

http://www.vside.com/app/basics/world

Clicking on "Events" at the top of that page will show that despite the posted Terms of Use and assurances of moderation, this is not what most would consider to be a family-friendly environment.

Does not sound like a family friendly game!

Theradiostar, may I ask what you can tell us about the in game moderation?

I know the events do look scary, but take away the pictures and read them it looks no different than the names of the rooms we had in vmk ROFL. I would just like to hear about the moderation practices.

I know the events do look scary, but take away the pictures and read them it looks no different than the names of the rooms we had in vmk ROFL.
Really? Guess you weren't looking when I was. They seem to rotate the events that are displayed; might want to keep checking.

Hey Guys..

Let me just clarify something, this site is NOT family friendly.. There's alot more going on those "random" rooms then you can think! First of all, this is the same "vritual world" in which Tyra.. (yes Tyra Banks), goes on to talk with others about problems like she would no her actual show. To me, this site is like another IMVU (is that what it's called?).. there's not much game play anyway.

By the way, Alice is right.. I just saw PI**INBI***15's room for "none stop pole dancers"

uhm I took a quick peek at the events and one room was for uhm (not sure if I can say this so feel free to delete :) lesbian/bisexual speeddating!!! AHHHH!!! Do not let you kids anywhere near here!!!!

uhm I took a quick peek at the events and one room was for uhm (not sure if I can say this so feel free to delete :) lesbian/bisexual speeddating!!! AHHHH!!! Do not let you kids anywhere near here!!!!

The problem is the speeddating.. I wouldn't mind if it was just a "lesbin" support group or something..

OK, Sorry the ones I saw didnt look so bad !

Yes this site is going to fall outside of our 13+ category!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter