VMK Down?

No offense, but can you guys just relax for a minute. Its just a game lol. :thumbsup2

Im Sure The Tech Staff People/Things are trying to fix the game this second. So im sure before dreams events start, the game will be open :thumbsup2

Edit Back to some stupid crossword puzzle from science lol.

No offense, but can you please not tell us what to do. Its just a message board lol :thumbsup2

Its alright to be bummed if the game is down. I know the staff are doing their best to fix it for us :)

In ten minutes it will be almost three hours since I was dc and I have not been able to log back on since. If they are fixing things in California first, its going to be a long time before they get to the servers for the Northeast. Groan!

There go my hopes for getting the new room tonight.:mad:

I believe VMK runs on one server, so VMK will open the same time for everyone. (I'm not quite sure)

:surfweb: There have to be different servers because almost always when the Northeast can't log on people on the West coast and sometimes in the mid west are still able to. Occasionally the whole site shuts down but that is rare. Unless, of course, you count the times VMK intentionally shuts down for "enhancements."

8:00 pm eastern time and still cant log on!! ug. be sure to post if anyone gets on any time soon.

:rotfl: well it is 8:05 here on the east coast and i haven't been able to get in for over an hour now. :confused: I'm disappointed but realise it is ONLY a game but also sooo much more :rotfl:

btw- this from Avastmaygirl not lgmh

Wow its 7:20 here in Central time and the first attept that I made to log on was like at 4:30!!

Well it can't possibly go on all day! :upsidedow

I'm in the deep south..lol and the home page wasn't working until about maybe a hour ago, but them log in page was busy, well now I can log in, BUT minute it tries to update, it says server down or lost connection...so that's my upday and it's 8:23 est.

Alonelymom aka HopelesslyLost in vmk

Wootastic!!!!!!

I made it to the home page!

Now just a few more hours and then I can log in and sit in a room to wait for a host visit! YAY!:rotfl:

Well my monitor isn't working right on my computer, my old computer doesn't play fireworks worth a flip, so I borrow my husband's laptop so I can play fireworks. And what happens - the game is down! Just my luck.:rotfl: Oh well, at least while I have it I can surf faster.:)
Kim

Well it is almost time for the Dream Squad to start doing their thing. Only problem is that the only dreams they will be able to make come true is their own since no one appears to be able to log in.

Hmm. I wonder if each of the Host's dream was for a night off! :rotfl2:

Well it is almost time for the Dream Squad to start doing their thing. Only problem is that the only dreams they will be able to make come true is their own since no one appears to be able to log in.

Hmm. I wonder if each of the Host's dream was for a night off! :rotfl2:

:laughing:

I guess I am not that upset about it. I have come to realize I will be dreamless and have none of those lovely ears. :sad1:
But I will miss playing mansion with my sister.

Hmm.. well..still trying to log on vmk for dreamsevent. But still can't log in??
So guess we either won't start on time or it isn't going to happen at all ? 3 hours and counting for me??? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter