VMK Down?

BattyMcDoon

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else getting the site busy page? ....I either get that or the regular page but then I try to log in and get the busy page....

Batty:
I was just about to ask the same question.
I'm having the same problem.
Although I must say, we have not had too much down time lately.
Happy

I got in!

And a short time after it tossed me out. So, I am back to square one.

I sure hope it is up by Host Event time too. :bounce:
Keeping fingers and toes crossed for luck! :goodvibes

yes it is down.

good thing because it is keeping me from doing something I know I would regret.:headache:

Step away from the computer...no doing anything you will regret!!!

Okay, so I get home from work & this is what I find...don't they know I have a party tonight??? Oh this happens at the MOST inconvenient times!

:rolleyes:

Hmm well.. If you guys cant get back in by the host event.. Ill have a better shot at getting a dreams prize hehe. :thumbsup2 :rolleyes:

Just KIdding! see ya guys soon.

still down, Disney must be havin problems all over. i tried to get into other disney sites and couldn't get in.

3:04 pm pacific time and still down with same error message I see only 520 players online

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter