VMK Down?

ah man, I just clicked the play now button, and it came up like the green login screen, then it went back to "site too busy". Grrr... I got all excited!

Silver is right, were in main street, less then 15 people.. Two rooms in Main Street are open right now.

twitch.gif

having withdrawls here!

hehe :rotfl:

I just kept trying and eventually got in. It's strange having so few ppl in the kingdom....

OK well they just kicked everybody off, to make some enhancements. SO me and silver are out! :thumbsup2

I was on in Beezler's quest room and we got a message saying that VMK needed to close there is a technical problem with the game.. We were both wondering where all our friends were lol!!

Well still down here... just tried again and again got the error message! I have now been trying to get on over an hour!! Sure they can get it fixed soon !! :confused3 :sad2:

same here, I haven't been able to get on. :( I hope they fix it soon, I don't have any homework for once and I was all set to play Mansion tonight! ;)

No offense, but can you guys just relax for a minute. Its just a game lol. :thumbsup2

Im Sure The Tech Staff People/Things are trying to fix the game this second. So im sure before dreams events start, the game will be open :thumbsup2

Edit Back to some stupid crossword puzzle from science lol.

well, not sure if this is good news or not, but it wouldn't pull up my ressies for my Disney cruise, said the same thing, site too busy, blah blah. Well, I just tried again and I was able to log in there. Hopefully VMK is soon to follow! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter