VMK Bracelet Code

Nanoer

1 kn0W @ l@Ngu4G3 tH3 T@9 F4IRY DOe5N'+ S0 1 c4N +
anyone got a spare code they could gift? do they come in different colors?

Are you wanting a code or the coupon?
I'm confused because there is no code for the bracelet. You get the coupon and go to the park to get a real bracelet.
Although there is a code inside the bracelets for the vmk shirt (but it's in the codes thread).

if you mean the code on the back of the bracelet to get the free maroon/magenta shirt it is LAB9-RR3K-EBSK-B9D3 it is a multi use code so every one can have it

sorry my mistake i meant the coupon to redeem

Nanoer, the bracelets only come in a lime green color. You also can get them by successfully completing the quests (actually any one of the quests). They will only give you one bracelet per person, so if you are planning on doing the quests they will not give you another for redeeming the coupon. I think of this as sort of a 'non-prize' because I figure VMK players going to a park are going to do the quests and get the bracelet anyway. I think of the hidden Mickey tour coupon in much the same way, figuring that VMK players are going to complete all 4 quests in order to get our cards and get on the tour (so we can get more cards). So, it is also a non-prize.. it's advantage is that you can turn it in immediately when you get to the park and get signed up for the tour before turning in all your quests.
Have fun at the parks!

i can send you a scan of an extra redeemable cupon i will never use if you would like just tell me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter