VLOGGERS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he say I'm sorry I might have missed something..

long story short, he started his Dream cruise footage with him and his brother being tested for Covid and he said policy is for everyone to be tested, which is not true. If you’re vaxxed and provide proof you don’t need to get tested at the port. People called him out for it and he deleted that part of the video. The damning part is he’s been going around the parks maskless indoors. If he’s not vaxxed, he’s been breaking the rules.

long story short, he started his Dream cruise footage with him and his brother being tested for Covid and he said policy is for everyone to be tested, which is not true. If you’re vaxxed and provide proof you don’t need to get tested at the port. People called him out for it and he deleted that part of the video. The damning part is he’s been going around the parks maskless indoors. If he’s not vaxxed, he’s been breaking the rules.
It really is sad and I respectfully commented about it on his channel and it was immediately deleted. The information he gave (misinformation) was completely false and I could not understand why he would push that narrative. He actually said it multiple times in the vlog that "everyone must be tested." He then tried to blame it on a CM which has to be the lamest and most shameful thing you could ever do. You mean to tell me that Disney screwed up some of the most important information and protocols required before sailing? He is clearly flat out lying.

Furthermore...why would you even agree to test when it's clear as day on the site that you are exempt from testing at the port if you have been vaccinated. The Safe Passage website has 3 steps that you have to go through and everybody has to create an account. You can either request the at-home test (Step 1) or submit your proof vaccination. The latter will make your 3 steps all turn green and you are then given the message that you are clear to arrive/sail/disembark.

He threw a fit when Disney made him pay to park at the Swan and Dolphin, but he was ok with Disney telling him that he needed to test at the port? He didn't make a big deal out of it because he is clearly not vaccinated along with his brother. Any rational person would be upset that the information was not relayed to them and want to be reimbursed for the test being needed without any prior notice.

As you mentioned, he's been breaking the rules within the parks all this time. I hope Disney will do something about it. I have been watching him for a long time, but had to unsubscribe after this.

It's not creepy at all. It's all very public information that the Trackers, themselves, have made public.

No, it is creepy. I've been casually watching the Trackers for over a decade now, and I do not -- pun intended -- track what the Trackers make and demand they give me their undivided research and attention to appease my projected standards of what I believe their (emphasis on their) vlogging channel should look like.

It comes off as some maladjusted and obsessive hate brigade over two people who have been lucky enough to make money off of theme park travel and vacation, and it is embarrassing.

I don't thin anyone feels entitled to anything. I'm saying it would be a nice gesture for them to give back to their fans - the people who actually afford them the lifestyle they have. Things like that go a LONG way in keeping your fans connected to you and making them feel like you appreciate them.

And no, the videos are not free to enjoy. Via youtube, I either have to watch commercials or pay a monthly fee.
Your original post certainly sounds like you feel the fans are entitled to a kick back:
I mean, if they would give back to their viewers it would be different. Would it really kill them to do like $25 gift card giveaways to Orlando area restaurants, or maybe a $50 Disney gift card or something? Sure, not every viewer would get something but at least there would be a chance. It's not like they couldn't afford to giveawya $300-$500 per month to their viewers as a way to say "Hey, thanks for giving us this lifestyle".
You sat on the couch and watched a video that they had hours of work into. Critiquing what they did with the $0.005 of ad revenue they got out of your view is ridiculous.

Is it known he is actually not vaccinated instead of just getting a detail regarding Covid testing wrong? I don't watch his videos (not a fan of his style) but the internet seems to love to jump to conclusions.

I’m going to be that person and point out that taking care of a newborn and then a toddler is pretty time consuming. Also being pregnant makes you super tired. Source: my kid is two weeks younger than Jackson.

If you watched their vlogs you'd see that Tim does more of the parenting than Jenn. He gets their kid up in the morning, feeds him in the morning, bathes him, etc. It's very telling when their kid does something and Tim is like oh yeah he always does that and Jenn is bemused to find out.

Just look at Tims eyes and then Jenn's you'll see who is getting well rested every night and who isn't.

You're acting like they're bigots still to this day. Something that happened in the past doesn't mean they hold those same views today. People seem to forget that.
How did I act that way? Or anyone in this thread? Knowing about one's previous (reprehensible, imo) behaviors and naming them (while also being clear that it happened in the past) doesn't mean I say they're bigots today. I don't know what private views they held/hold, only what they say in their very public-facing position.

No, it is creepy. I've been casually watching the Trackers for over a decade now, and I do not -- pun intended -- track what the Trackers make and demand they give me their undivided research and attention to appease my projected standards of what I believe their (emphasis on their) vlogging channel should look like.

It comes off as some maladjusted and obsessive hate brigade over two people who have been lucky enough to make money off of theme park travel and vacation, and it is embarrassing.
Maybe you find it creepy but I'm not sure one can definitively say a subjective behavior is objectively creepy. I don't know much about any of the people involved but they certainly evoke strong reactions on both sides.

I think the TimTracker video quality critiques are interesting because people seem to think that highest quality is always the answer. Some viewers care more about a daily video or the personalities in that video than having Kubrich levels of filming/editing. Personal preferences are what they are.

To take this outside of the Disney sphere you could look at car videos. TheSmokingTire and Savagegeese often review the same car. The former will be largely a gopro filmed video with little editing. The latter will be documentary level filmmaking that you want to view in HD. Both get views and I like both approaches at times.

Having options is awesome so watch what you like and ignore the ones you don't like. Not sure why that is so difficult and why people are trying so hard to convince people that their tastes are wrong. 😎

Maybe you find it creepy but I'm not sure one can definitively say a subjective behavior is objectively creepy. I don't know much about any of the people involved but they certainly evoke strong reactions on both sides.

Pretty sure a post history including 'you can tell Jenn is a bad parent due to Tim's eye bags' on a thread that's meant to discuss if people enjoy vloggers in the parks / their personal experiences dealing with them says everything I need to know. :thumbsup2

Imagine you go to your 25 year high school reunion and someone you haven't talked to since high school walks up and starts chatting you up about your kids, your vacation you took a few years ago, the cars you have owned, and something you tweeted a decade ago. How would you feel about that person knowing all of that "publicly available info"? :lmao:

Pretty sure a post history including 'you can tell Jenn is a bad parent due to Tim's eye bags' on a thread that's meant to discuss if people enjoy vloggers in the parks / their personal experiences dealing with them says everything I need to know. :thumbsup2
Ah, sorry, I didn't see that in this thread. Oof.

Imagine you go to your 25 year high school reunion and someone you haven't talked to since high school walks up and starts chatting you up about your kids, your vacation you took a few years ago, the cars you have owned, and something you tweeted a decade ago. How would you feel about that person knowing all of that "publicly available info"? :lmao:
That is why I typically skip reunions lol.

I don't understand your question at all (and since I'm going to my 20 year next weekend, it's well-timed!). I mean, if I put that information out in public (and many people do via Facebook, let alone people who literally make their living by making video blogs of their daily lives - which is not my style at all), I wouldn't be surprised at all. In fact, I have had to live much of my life in a very public way because of the jobs I've had. It's part of the decision you make (and part of what stinks when you're in those public-facing roles). And, to that point, when/if I do something inappropriate (for instance, since it was the point of this particular thread of conversation, saying something racist and/or homophobic), it would be very appropriate for people to say - "Be mindful of this person, they've previously said things that were harmful to other people." And from what I've experienced personally in this thread, that's what happened. Another poster just said there was something in this thread about how someone looked and what it said about their parenting and I think that's pretty atrocious.

ETA: I'd be curious to explore generational differences with whoever asked this question. As a digital native, I'm well aware that whatever I post and/or tweet is for public consumption.

Wrong try again.

Jenn hasn't had a job other than sitting and home editing in I would say easily 5+ years.

Tim left his regular job I would say at least 3+ years ago.

They owe it to their fans when they say "Hey we have a PO Box, send us cool stuff and letters, and we'll open them on live steams"...if you invite someone to do x, you at minimum have to thank them for it.

Also their vlogs aren't really that complicated they tend to follow the same format, and if you were doing a job for 10+ years you should get better and better at the turnaround aspect....which they haven't.

They don't owe anything! If you're so entitled then watch someone else. You're the kind of fan that ruins the fun for everyone else. If you don't like how they run the channel, then stop watching and block them on YouTube.

Last edited:
I enjoy so many Disney vloggers. There are only a couple channels I watch no matter what the featured topic is but most I pick and choose based on the description.

I honestly admire anyone who puts themselves out there in today's social media landscape. I may not watch them but I respect that they're putting themselves out there.

The latest controversy is interesting. He's basically outed himself as not honoring the honor system Disney put in place on masks. Very curious to see if Disney takes any action.

I enjoy so many Disney vloggers. There are only a couple channels I watch no matter what the featured topic is but most I pick and choose based on the description.

I honestly admire anyone who puts themselves out there in today's social media landscape. I may not watch them but I respect that they're putting themselves out there.

The latest controversy is interesting. He's basically outed himself as not honoring the honor system Disney put in place on masks. Very curious to see if Disney takes any action.
His media credentials should be pulled immediately. Adam The Woo was banned for trespassing into River County. This is far worse!

If you watched their vlogs you'd see that Tim does more of the parenting than Jenn. He gets their kid up in the morning, feeds him in the morning, bathes him, etc. It's very telling when their kid does something and Tim is like oh yeah he always does that and Jenn is bemused to find out.

Just look at Tims eyes and then Jenn's you'll see who is getting well rested every night and who isn't.
You sure do know a heck of a lot about their lives and details of their vlogs for someone who seems to dislike them so strongly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter