VLOGGERS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son loves watching Mr Beast and a couple of others that give back... its quite entertaining.
The trackers give to Give kids the world , maybe more than we know just because they do not have a video on it everytime. It's really nice when Influencers dont forget where the money comes from some are better than others.

Yep. If I had to choose one, I would choose for Vloggers to "give back" by putting some energy and $$ into charities (like you're talking about above) rather than do giveaways, and I would choose that every single time.

The Dis Unplugged YouTube channel, which is owned by the same folks that own this website, is heavily involved with Give Kids The World and last year hit 1 million dollars that they have donated (through various fundraisers) over the last 10+ years. I love that, and would much prefer that to them giving out gifts to their listeners. You can't begin to compare Dis Unplugged/Disboards/Dreams Unlimited Travel's efforts to the Trackers since the former is a good sized company with lots of employees, and the latter is one married couple. But my point is that any effort giving to charity isn't a requirement but it's a nice touch, and far superior to giving away prizes.

Many of us have? I'm pretty sure we've already established that.

Agreed. Everyone can decide for themselves. And everyone can post their opinions about such.

You seem to be the only one who feels that way so.....

Such is life. Without their fans/viewers they are nothing. This applies to any vlogger. They are all literally nothing, nada, zilch, meaningless......without fans/viewers. They could show some appreciation for it is all I'm saying.

If I were a person who is intentionally trying to make all my info public like they do I'd be stoked that they cared enough to remember! That's like a die hard fan right there. Like, I remember that Tim and Jen got married in a church in Ireland that was built in 1300. Even thought they CHOSE to make that info public 10 years ago, I guess Im a creeper for remembering it :rotfl2:

Again, this has already been established. Some of us here quit watching them a long time ago? Might want to go back and read all the posts.

If I had my life on public blast for the world to see? And I wanted the world to watch my videos? No. In fact, I'd be hurt if they DIDN'T know the details I had shared in my videos.

My two posts were replying to a specific person. Obviously not everyone is suck on channels they don't like.

Garth Brooks gives free fan appreciation concerts. Actors stop and pose for pics and sign autographs to show their fans they appreciate them. Ever heard of Ellen Degeneres? Last year in her 12 Days of Christmas giveaway, the 6 grandprizes were valued at more than 50k each. You've probably never heard of Oprah Winfrey but she gave a car to every member of her audience once. JK Rowling? Oh yeah, she personally gave her signature to a fan so the fan could use it as a tattoo. Shaquille O'Neal, oh yeahhhhhh, did you know he paid off an engagement rind in April of this year for a shy young man who happened to be in the jewelry store at the same time he was? No? You didn't know that Shaq showed his fans appreciation like that? Oh hay, what about last year when Kim K sent $1000 each to 500 different people who commented on her social media?

I mean, if you want me to keep going I can bust your chops with this one. It's not about entitlement. No one expects anything. It's about someone who has been made famous (and thus increasing their income and lifestyle because of other peoples interest in them) showing appreciation to those who got them there.

The people you mentioned are athletes and celebrities. The Trackers arent even on the same wavelength as those people.

Tim and Jenn were in their late 20s near 30 when they made those "unsavory" videos.

Can't use the excuse they were 17 years old and ignorant teens.

That may be true but I’ll overlook something that they said years ago. I really never give that sort of thing a second thought when I’m trying to learn more about something like a new parade at Disney.

That may be true but I’ll overlook something that they said years ago. I really never give that sort of thing a second thought when I’m trying to learn more about something like a new parade at Disney.

Point is they were reactionary to what happened, not proactive.

They left those videos up on YouTube profiting off of them for years, and only once they got caught did they do anything. Their "Time to Help" segment was a disaster they just picked random charities while reading their mission statement verbatim off the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter