VLOGGERS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam the Woo also got into major trouble with the Company (and Universal) and has been consistent in his poor park etiquette. My only critique of Nate is that he really needs to stop vlogging while ON the rides, because you can see people giving him stink faces in some of the dark rides for talking to the camera and disrupting. As much as I enjoy Nate's channel, that reeeeally grinds my gears, so I skip through the ride aspects of his videos so not to sour my opinion of him.

Adam was banned for exploring River Country, but since he's been back I think he's been good.

Agree, he's really young. I don't think he's 2 yet. Also, Tim goes to the park a lot by himself. Jenn stays with him quite a bit. Tim and Jenn seem pretty responsible.
Watching Jackson with so much interaction with both his parents just makes me smile. Not all of us had that growing up. One was working to pay the bills, in my case so was other. (I'm 72)

Last edited:
The same as anyone else who is there frequently? If you are AT the park frequently, with only a few exceptions, you can ride the rides as much as you want? It's always been that way.

I do not know a single Disney vlogger who is not an AP holder. They couldn't vlog in the parks regularly if they paid for single day tickets all the time. Thus, the lump of the two. I did it that way because its not just the vloggers hogging up the lines (virtual or not), it's AP holders in general.

You specifically said "When a family can't even get on a ride in the span of 1+ years and multiple trips, yet AP holders are riding numerous times a day " so I would like to know what makes an AP be able to ride a ride numerous times in one day that stops you from riding it over the spam of multiple trips? That doesn't make sense. An AP holder gets in line and stands there with everyone else, just like you can do on any of your multiple trips over the years. How are they stopping you from riding a ride?

I'm not a big fan of live streaming, no matter who is doing it.
I just don't care about anyone saying "Hi" and "Thank you" and so forth to a bazillion people, LOL!
And All Ears drives me a bit batty with those Bingo-type challenges they do.
I don't like when people park themselves in front of a Disney-fied backdrop at home and tell me about their trip or give me tips. I don't want to see the vlogger's face more than I see anything actually Disney related. ;)

So it's often a case of "You're not going to love everything that any one creator makes, even if you like the creator(s)." :)

I love when Molly goes to the parks and does her own thing. I like the videos where they split up and see which approach works better, and Molly goes one way, and Quincy or Breedlove or Melizza, etc. go another.

I love Resort TV1's relaxing strolls and hotel walk-throughs very much.

I love when PCDev is in Disney, but I don't tend to watch his videos when he is elsewhere.

The one great thing about there being so much content out there, is that if one of your preferred vloggers doesn't have anything new, or they've made a video you don't really love, there are dozens of other videos out by other vloggers that you can watch to get your Disney fix for that day. :)

What heat do they deserve exactly? If it's anything to do with the kid, that's not a valid reason.
No. It was years ago, Before they were married, 2012 or so, when they made jokes that were not nice. They owned up to it, apologized, and I think that's when they started ending each vlog with information about a nonprofit organization. They did this for over a month or so.

All I could think was when I was that age, I made some stupid mistakes that I regret now. Glad it wasn't on video!

Last edited:
You specifically said "When a family can't even get on a ride in the span of 1+ years and multiple trips, yet AP holders are riding numerous times a day " so I would like to know what makes an AP be able to ride a ride numerous times in one day that stops you from riding it over the spam of multiple trips? That doesn't make sense. An AP holder gets in line and stands there with everyone else, just like you can do on any of your multiple trips over the years. How are they stopping you from riding a ride?

I really can't explain it any more than I already have (nor do I care to). I'm sorry that you do not understand my wording or why the same people being in line over and over makes it harder or impossible for others to ride.......or how the same people being in line multiple times makes it impossible for others to ride when there is limited slots to even get a ride..... but I stand by my comments. Have a good day.

Adam was banned for exploring River Country, but since he's been back I think he's been good.

Yes, he got reinstated back into WDW. (He nearly knocked me and my mother over trying to get to the front of Rise of the Resistance 'ship' for footage during the grand opening day, no apologies, so I stopped subscribing to him after that rude interaction lol and I was star-struck too when I found out we were in the same ROTR pod initially). However, pretty sure he's still banned from Universal after causing a problem in the older park a few years ago.

I'm also laughing at the idea that AP holders don't spend a lot of money at Disney. My wallet (and the wallets of all the vloggers I watch!) would beg to differ.

Honestly I would say most APs do spend less $$$ than your average guest...especially in DL where it was notorious for AP holders to just show up, walk around maybe by a churro, take a few photos and leave.

Are you referring to something that happened years ago? If so, why do people CONSTANTLY hang onto the past?

It’s like people just want to see the worst in people instead of looking at the evolution and seeing how how they’ve grown as people. Part of life is growing, changing, adapting and becoming better people.

Also I don’t know her name but the chick from all ears.net I saw when I was going to Epcot a little girl went up to her and was saying I watch all your videos she walked with her to the whole entrance didn’t rush her and was very pleasant I was honestly surprised.

Last edited:
Are you referring to something that happened years ago? If so, why do people CONSTANTLY hang onto the past?
Because things like homophobia and racism are bad traits? It's not like they once didn't hold a door open for the next people 25 years ago. It's not okay to hurt other people so long as it happened in the past.

Does anyone remember “See Ya Reel Soon”? Ashley and Joe?

I believe if they didn’t continue with their careers in New Hampshire and moved with their little boys to Florida they would have been bigger then all the others Vloggers that are out there now. They had been putting out some great disney vloggs since 2012.
https://youtube.com/c/SeeYaReelSoon
They are my favorite and the first Disney vlog I started watching nearly 10 years ago now. Thy have some recent-ish stuff from earlier this year, but I'm always looking for some newer stuff from them.

I'm always happy when someone works hard and makes their vision come true. And, I would LOVE to be a "professional vacationer"!

Wouldn't we all? And no, they didn't work hard. They were one of the first to do it when vlogs became a thing and they lucked out. Sure, there is work in editing videos but its minimal at best. It's not a "job" for them. Tim has a full time job (at least he did, I havent kept up with them in a while).

I mean, if they would give back to their viewers it would be different. Would it really kill them to do like $25 gift card giveaways to Orlando area restaurants, or maybe a $50 Disney gift card or something? Sure, not every viewer would get something but at least there would be a chance. It's not like they couldn't afford to giveawya $300-$500 per month to their viewers as a way to say "Hey, thanks for giving us this lifestyle".

They have done daily vlogs for over a decade. It's pretty ridiculous to claim they didn't work hard.

Vlogging/Editing is not hard work. It's just not. They even talk about what a great time they are having in their videos. All they are doing is filming the vacations/trips that their views send them on. They say "We just wanted to point out that we paid for this room out of pocket" but they don't. Youtube checks pay for that.

Wouldn't we all? And no, they didn't work hard. They were one of the first to do it when vlogs became a thing and they lucked out. Sure, there is work in editing videos but its minimal at best. It's not a "job" for them. Tim has a full time job (at least he did, I havent kept up with them in a while).

I mean, if they would give back to their viewers it would be different. Would it really kill them to do like $25 gift card giveaways to Orlando area restaurants, or maybe a $50 Disney gift card or something? Sure, not every viewer would get something but at least there would be a chance. It's not like they couldn't afford to giveawya $300-$500 per month to their viewers as a way to say "Hey, thanks for giving us this lifestyle".

Vlogging/Editing is not hard work. It's just not. They even talk about what a great time they are having in their videos. All they are doing is filming the vacations/trips that their views send them on. They say "We just wanted to point out that we paid for this room out of pocket" but they don't. Youtube checks pay for that.

The Trackers are HORRENDOUS in dealing with their fans. They had a PO Box that was flooded with gifts from their fans that stayed unopened for months. The only reason the boxes/envelopes got open was because of the Pandemic and they had no content to vlog. They received gifts for their dog who passed away a year ago from their fans.

Couple that with the fact they are so slow in doing any giveaways...last year they kept getting the Mold-O-Rama figures from Universal for giveaways especially around Halloween and they didn't send them out until spring 2021.

Jenn's editing is atrocious and she claims it takes her upwards of 12 hours to edit a vlog...I'm sorry she isn't Scorcese making a master piece, she's doing rudimentary drag and drop editing that a middle schooler could do.

The Trackers are HORRENDOUS in dealing with their fans. They had a PO Box that was flooded with gifts from their fans that stayed unopened for months. The only reason the boxes/envelopes got open was because of the Pandemic and they had no content to vlog. They received gifts for their dog who passed away a year ago from their fans.

Couple that with the fact they are so slow in doing any giveaways...last year they kept getting the Mold-O-Rama figures from Universal for giveaways especially around Halloween and they didn't send them out until spring 2021.

Jenn's editing is atrocious and she claims it takes her upwards of 12 hours to edit a vlog...I'm sorry she isn't Scorcese making a master piece, she's doing rudimentary drag and drop editing that a middle schooler could do.

Dude, flat out, you are a little too obsessed with loathing the Trackers to the point where it's coming off like a primary personality trait. Like to know all of this info off the cuff is... quite frankly, super creepy?

The trackers aren't for everyone. I think they have adjusted towards more of an our family life vlog, which is fine.

Dude, flat out, you are a little too obsessed with loathing the Trackers to the point where it's coming off like a primary personality trait. Like to know all of this info off the cuff is... quite frankly, super creepy?

It's not creepy at all. It's all very public information that the Trackers, themselves, have made public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter